• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing you ate

1/3 cup raw peanuts
3 tsp peanut butter
2 T. nutri yeast
6 oz cashew milk
6 oz water
half a frozen peach
half a frozen pear

Whirred in the blender.

Hey. o_O
I didn't put any Brazil nuts in it.
Maybe it will be ok because I used 1/3 of a cup of raw peanuts
instead of a quarter of a cup.

2 T. raw peanuts
2 T. sunflower seeds
3 T. raw frozen cranberries
3 heaping tsp peanut butter
2 T. nutri yeast
6 oz cashew milk
6 oz water
half a frozen peach
half a frozen pear

I used only one T. cranberries yesterday and that worked out.
Today I used more.

A sundae consisting of one scoop each of peanut butter ice-cream and mango sorbet, lime sauce, chocolate buttons and a wafer.

pickled ginger
I love ginger we have a new store that has candied ginger I would like to try it... :pineapple:the candied Pineapple is great!:)

Had garden salad with mayo...mashed potatoes, and baked cottage cheese rice walnut roast.

Ate it alone because my brother is :imp: evil.:(...it is going to be a long hard summer for me!:(

Eggplant and carrots and garlic in a coconut white sauce. Steamed bok choy and yellow beans. Lentils and rice.

Snapea-Product-salted.png

A takeaway supper at the Stratford-upon-Avon River Festival: pasta carbonara and a chocolate & caramel toasted sandwich.

Vegetarian meat-balls, with tzatziki and hummus in pita, apple, carrot and avocado salad.

New Threads

Top Bottom