• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last one to post their setup wins!

There is my setup, I know its abit messy but it wiThere is my setup, I know its abit messy but it will do for now. :D

Attachments

• my setup.jpg
    my setup.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 79
Nice laptop you got there! Looks like you have a lot of tabs open in Google Chrome. Internet addict?

Nice laptop you got there! Looks like you have a lot of tabs open in Google Chrome. Internet addict?
:lol: Yes, that technically sounds about right... but yea... it definitely beaten mine just by the looks of it...
How fast is your system?

My current system is a beast. Very fast and only a year old. Before that though my computers were very slow and couldn't run games. Last computer I had just had a 1GB RAM and a single core Pentium processor.

My current system is a beast. Very fast and only a year old. Before that though my computers were very slow and couldn't run games. Last computer I had just had a 1GB RAM and a single core Pentium processor.
That was exactly like me.... but I had a laptop though and I was lucky to run games :lol: only problem I had was it was abit jumpy and the graphics weren't all that....

This laptop is really fast, the fastest machine in the house on top of that :D Never hardly get any problems from it... :)
4GB of RAM, that's really worth it... shame it wasn't windows 7 because my one is very compatible. :D

PICT0061.jpg

Yeah... my desk's really messy o_O.
I only got the printer today :p.
TBH, there's crap all over the place. I just put w.e on there.
EMZ=]
EDIT: This is a picture of my old set-up http://Animating-emor.deviantart.com/art/My-Lovelly-New-Set-up-77915537 IDK why but I spoke REALLY weird in the description... I actually found it really irritating to read. I sound like some guy(yeah, guy, if you can type like a guy) who's totally high :/. But yeah, that's what my desk looks like clean.

TBH, I just really don't like cleaning it up :(.
I still miss the way it was a couple of months ago before I cleaned it up(yeah... if you think this is messy you should have seen it before- now you can actually see the surface XD).
It's just annoying when it's cleaned 'cause idk where all paperwork is and stuff :/.
It's nice to have things you use a lot on a desk tbh. I'll admit some stuff their could just go on the closet... but it's more like decorative. :p. LOL. Note the random santa clause boot, tower of bottle tops, empty bulb box, etc. LOL.
I prefer it that way to just some boring desk :/. LOL.
EMZ=]

I really need to post my setup lol. My room is a complete s-hole at the moment, need to tidy. Well. I'll do before/after pics haha. :)

Tonight methinks. :)

heres the first of four(hopefully working) images of my setup, and yes i was up till 3am this morning clearing crap

EDIT: damnit cant upload any more because the files are soo big

EDIT EDIT: **** it ill take them down and compress them or something

Try uploading them to http://www.imageshack.us if you're having trouble with attaching them to your posts here. Imageshack can automatically resize them I think, then just post the links here or something. :)

yeah it is, its not my photo though, when i went i didnt have even a semi decent camera, that image is in windows 7s backgrounds thing

New Threads

Top Bottom