• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last one to post their setup wins!

you may have 3 screens but they arent the nicest looking ones and whats the specs of your pc?, that place is a tip, clean it up

Ooh do I detect jealousy from Mike?  :D

@ Chris, in the words of The Rock - Just Bring It! lol

I shall upload new photos tonight. I didn't get around to doing it last night.

This means war.  :lol:

you may have 3 screens but they arent the nicest looking ones and whats the specs of your pc?, that place is a tip, clean it up
Relax lol, I don't look at my desk when I use my computer FYI. :p Tidying up is on my list of things to do, but I'm rarely at home so... said list of things to do has a long estimated time of completion. :p

Well I took a load of photos but i'm not happy about the quality, so you'll have to await until tomorrow. Stupid camera.

An ATI Radeon HD 4800 series. It's crap.
Hehe, I`m running an old ATI card with 8 MB of memory. It doesn't even require any cooling system at all... :)
(which is why i chose it...)

f.

Sweet. My setup is fairly pathetic now. Basically live at Willow's so it's just my laptop and tiny laptop mouse. :lol: woop.

Laptop is average.

2ghz dual-core
2GB ram
Windows 7 32bit.

Aye. Don't need it to be too powerful anyway, only really use it for... firefox and word processing lol. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom