• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

mainly as part of a historical/educational list im following on black metal so no promises from me on weather its good or terrible .
The vocals are so unpleasant and freaky to me. The keys send me nostalgic-y chills... actually all instruments do. Really it makes me feel a bit ill.

Actually I think it reminds me of music & sounds from the video game Splatter House 3 - which, when first experiencing it (at maybe 6 or 7 yrs old) just unnerved me a bit, but then at some point further on it made me cry :D...

Last edited:
your not alone! black metal is a very hard to like sub genera from an already abrasive genera (metal in case youve been living under a rock for the last 20 years like me XD) particularly since a lot of it is mediocre to just plain bad.
-----------------
glad you got something out of it though i ended up just finding it underwhelming for the most part though the beginning and end were effective

enough-er odd little nugget which is the second album on an industrial list im following and it feels like the future if it whent horribly horribly wrong

Last edited:
i know ive been hogging this thread a bit but this album is eternal

That's not an album that's a song you've posted christopher :P I'm too lazy and a little apathetic to go listen myself so you do the easy/hard work for me and post the album so I can try out a bit more of it :) ?

I'm not mad about it though lol. David Bowie's never really done much for me. Musically. Or personally.

The Beatles Past Masters

Specifically, this particular song and version..
Beautiful.
Enjoy...

(Use high quality audio and headphones)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom