• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

The Worst Of Jefferson Airplane
A must-hear compilation..

(again, high quality audio, and headphones for best experience)

"Extreme Power Metal" by Dragonforce (2019)

Here's a few of the songs:

(I like this one in particular. I'll be playing it when November rolls around again).

Atmospheric Drum and Bass vol 3

Its was nice to get out today on a long secluded walk in a local wildlife reserve.. Needed the Vit.D &
listening to this helped keep my mind clear in the sun.
Stay safe peeps.

My apologies-- there are no links to the full album, but all six original songs are easily discoverable. I recommend listening to them in original order.

Slipknot - We Are Not Your Kind

The perfect soundtrack to help me get through grocery shopping on a Saturday with my head proudly up instead of catching some good old anxiety.

Genesis - A Trick of the Tail
First time I ever heard prog Genesis, it was a cover of one of the songs on this album (specifically, Mekong Delta's cover of "Dance on a Volcano"). Speaking of which, I've been listening to a lot of 70s Genesis lately. I never really went down that rabbit hole before, and I've found it very interesting, especially the Peter Gabriel era stuff. I've also heard Gabriel's solo tune "Intruder" (the song where the gated reverb drum sound came about), and I swear it sounds like a very early Industrial song.

First time I ever heard prog Genesis, it was a cover of one of the songs on this album (specifically, Mekong Delta's cover of "Dance on a Volcano"). Speaking of which, I've been listening to a lot of 70s Genesis lately. I never really went down that rabbit hole before, and I've found it very interesting, especially the Peter Gabriel era stuff. I've also heard Gabriel's solo tune "Intruder" (the song where the gated reverb drum sound came about), and I swear it sounds like a very early Industrial song.
I had never heard of Mekong Delta, but, just listened to part of that cover and it sounds excellent. Nice to hear you've been getting into Genesis, of late. I, too, am most fond of the 70's, PG era, although, there are a few, post-Peter Gabriel albums, I quite like, as well. Intruder is an interesting song. I never thought of the fact that it has industrial music characteristics. Most of the tracks on that album do, in fact. I think Phil Collins is the drummer/gated reverb on Intruder. Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Last edited:
I had never heard of Mekong Delta, but, just listened to part of that cover and it sounds excellent. Nice to hear you've been getting into Genesis, of late. I, too, am most fond of the 70's, PG era, although, there are a few, post-Peter Gabriel albums, I quite like, as well. Intruder is an interesting song. I never thought of the fact that it has industrial music characteristics. Most of the tracks on that album do, in fact. I think Phil Collins is the drummer/gated reverb on Intruder. Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Thanks. My first thought when I heard Intruder for the first time was "Hey, that sounds very similar to the song Madness by Killing Joke", and Killing Joke were a big influence on a lot of Industrial (especially Ministry).

600x600-1.jpg

The Spy's Choirbook: Petrus Alamire & the Court of Henry VIII, performed by Alamire with the English Cornett & Sackbut Ensemble

FM-84 - Atlas
Tracklistings:
1. Everything 00:00
2. Running In The Night (feat. Ollie Wride) 04:20
3. Tears 8:51
4. Chasing Yesterday 14:27
5. Let's Talk (feat. Timecop1983 & Josh Dally) 18:22
6. Arcade Summer 23:24
7. Wild Ones (feat. Ollie Wride) 27:23
8. Don't Want To Change Your Mind (feat. Ollie Wride) 31:52
9. Atlas (Interlude) 36:20
10. Jupiter 37:15
11. Goodbye (feat. Clive Farrington) 42:56

The Midnight - Kids (One for all of you who grew up in the 1980s).
Tracklistings:
1. Youth 00:00
2. Wave 03:09
3. Kids (Prelude) 07:41
4. Lost Boy 09:54
5. Saturday Mornings (Interlude)
6. Explorers 14:32
7. America 2 18:49
8. Arcade Dreams 22:50
9. Kids (Reprise) 26:24

Last edited:
Jane’s Addiction - Ritual de lo Habitual

I always cry during the second half of this album.

And while I am not a fan of this alternate album cover art, this alternate cover art is the only way I can post this song to this forum.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom