• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

This actually has a whole different atmosphere when you are familiar with the scene that each track accompanies. o_O Some of the cheerful tracks are actually extremely upsetting with the nostalgia added. Lol. :oops:
It's one of the most beautiful soundtracks I know of, and I hope you listen and maybe feel like watching the show it's from which has a few songs not included in the soundtrack album and also brilliant sound design all 'round. :)

This actually has a whole different atmosphere when you are familiar with the scene that each track accompanies. o_O Some of the cheerful tracks are actually extremely upsetting with the nostalgia added. Lol. :oops:
It's one of the most beautiful soundtracks I know of, and I hope you listen and maybe feel like watching the show it's from which has a few songs not included in the soundtrack album and also brilliant sound design all 'round. :)
It is, indeed, beautiful!

I should really post more squishy psy-dub. Its nice to hear some British weirdo music when I've been listening to Japanese weirdo music all weekend. :rolleyes:

AmonAmarth-Berserker.jpg

Well currently in my CD changer are greatest hits albums by Laura Branigan, Christopher Cross, Dionne Warwick, Expose, and a couple of Bon Jovi albums.

I should really post more squishy psy-dub. Its nice to hear some British weirdo music when I've been listening to Japanese weirdo music all weekend. :rolleyes:
Cheers Kyou, this gives me a pleasant break from my pleasant current Alvvays obsession. I've not listened to a dub mix in ages this is magic. Looking forward to checking out the other one.

Last album I listened to was Alvvays by Alvvays :p .

New Threads

Top Bottom