• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

mainly as part of a historical/educational list im following on black metal so no promises from me on weather its good or terrible .
The vocals are so unpleasant and freaky to me. The keys send me nostalgic-y chills... actually all instruments do. Really it makes me feel a bit ill.

Actually I think it reminds me of music & sounds from the video game Splatter House 3 - which, when first experiencing it (at maybe 6 or 7 yrs old) just unnerved me a bit, but then at some point further on it made me cry :D...

Last edited:
your not alone! black metal is a very hard to like sub genera from an already abrasive genera (metal in case youve been living under a rock for the last 20 years like me XD) particularly since a lot of it is mediocre to just plain bad.
-----------------
glad you got something out of it though i ended up just finding it underwhelming for the most part though the beginning and end were effective

enough-er odd little nugget which is the second album on an industrial list im following and it feels like the future if it whent horribly horribly wrong

Last edited:
i know ive been hogging this thread a bit but this album is eternal

That's not an album that's a song you've posted christopher :p I'm too lazy and a little apathetic to go listen myself so you do the easy/hard work for me and post the album so I can try out a bit more of it :) ?

I'm not mad about it though lol. David Bowie's never really done much for me. Musically. Or personally.

for all you spooky monsters and super creepy dudes out there heres a less "oops i slipped on a banana peel" version of the link

The Beatles Past Masters

Specifically, this particular song and version..
Beautiful.
Enjoy...

(Use high quality audio and headphones)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom