• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

I've been listening to Death Cab For Cutie's album "Plans" a lot lately.
"And it came to me then
that every plan
is a tiny prayer to Father Time..."

Little Earthquakes - Tori Amos

upload_2020-8-18_2-54-55.jpeg

Canciones y Danzas de España: Songs and dances from the time of Cervantes, performed by Hespèrion XX, directed by Jordi Savall

Post the last album you listened to. If you want, you may include songs off the album in your post.

This is the last thing I listened to (and what I'm actually still listening to ATM):

Yes-Fragile.jpg

Long Distance Runaround

[mp3]CloudApp — Not Found

Roundabout

[mp3]CloudApp — Not Found

This thread may help us discover new music.

Last whole album? Holly Dunn's "Getting it Dunn". Finally got through Amazon as it isn't available locally, and I never bought it when it was new, as it didn't meet my threshold/rules for what I was allowed to buy. "3 songs I knew, and liked"

Side 2 of Hounds of Love by Kate Bush (The Ninth Wave)

Each song is part of a story of a woman lost at sea, fighting to survive through the night and hoping for rescue.

New Threads

Top Bottom