• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Joined last saturday and gettibg aroubd to intro

deathgrip

A mystery wrapped in an enigma.
I joined last saturday but didnt do an intro yet.

i am aomewhere between classic autism and aspergers.

Hi.

Hi & welcome!
I know when I write, my mind goes too fast and I don't have the time to worry about spelling and typos. All that does is interrupt thoughts. I could however edit at the end, but am too lazy. :oops: So you won't hear any complaints from me. Besides, we can consider it charitable to make mistakes. It helps give the English majors a sense of purpose... or maybe outrage... but it is giving them something and that is better then recieving. :D (To our English Majors: E berfor I excerpt afta Sea :p)

Welcome aboard :)
Hope you enjoy the community.
image.jpg

Hi! I blame all my typos on swyping, and you would not believe how bad this looked the first three times.

SWYPE VERSION: Damon phone now behaves p perfectly. Almost.

I blame all my errors on my keyboard. I tell people that I can type 160 WPM, error free, but have been unable to find a keyboard that goes faster than 10 WPM and does not insert spelling and grammatical errors into my finely crafted prose.

Welcome deathgrip.

New Threads

Top Bottom