• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tortilla chips survey!

Tortilla chips?

• Plain.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Salted.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Doritos with their epic flavor profiles.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • With nacho cheese.

• With queso.

• With salsa.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • At a Mexican restaurant.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • With bean dip.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other (please specifty).

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't like torilla chips.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Why do I always come up with surveys when I am craving something I should not be having?

I have never bought processed, inflated snack food like that. Someone left a bag of potato chips at my place, and I gave them to a friend to use for kindling.

I like Santitas yellow corn tortilla chips with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and Herdez salsa. They make good oven nachos, too, because they're sturdy and hold the toppings without collapsing into mush.

Fresh made tortilla chips are a best way to go. Eat them with salsa verde, pico de guyo, or a homemade salsa. It can't be beat really.

Processed tortilla chips may have flavors like a hint of lime, or chile pecante. But they are all also full of shelf life enhancing ingredients and chemicals.

Can't believe a poll on tortilla chips lacks mentioning some spicy guacamole.

For shame....:rolleyes:

Shoutout to "On The Border" and their "Cantina Thins".

Last edited:
Funny, given how my brother always raves about the very best pizza he ever had.

Not in Italy, but Norway.

Yeah Norwegian pizza is famous all over the world, forget Italy. 😆

I thought tortilla chips and nachos was the same thing, but now I have to do some googling. 🤔

Speaking as I did before my stomach problems started:

I definitely prefer fried tortilla chips. Baked ones are fine with dip, but the fried ones taste better all by themselves. They’re good with salsa, bean dip, guacamole, and hummus. Being a vegan I don’t eat cheese, but there are some mock cheese dips I like. I’ve even tried some vegan tortilla chips that mimic the taste of cheese covered ones. The spicy covered ones are good, too.

Last edited:
Yeah Norwegian pizza is famous all over the world, forget Italy. 😆

I thought tortilla chips and nachos was the same thing, but now I have to do some googling. 🤔

Tortilla chips plus melted cheese are the simplest form of nachos. Supposedly invented in Texas by a restaurateur named "Nacho" who would provide his patrons with a bowl of chips covered in melted cheese as an appetizer.

I used to go to a taqueria that served amazing nachos....made up like a mountain of food on a plate. Chips, cheese, spicy ground beef, frijoles, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, guacamole, chiles...etc.

nachos.jpg

Too early for lunch. Drat!

Last edited:
I’ve also had gluten free tortilla chips made from cauliflower. They were good with salsa.

I have never bought processed, inflated snack food like that. Someone left a bag of potato chips at my place, and I gave them to a friend to use for kindling.
But did you try them? And if you did - you didn't like them then?

New Threads

Top Bottom