• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I feel guilty I'm eating too much

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
My head Is saying I'm being a selfish person because I'm wanting more food for what I ordered from McDonald's, I am now crying because I'm really hungry and now I am too scared my head will threaten me again

My head Is saying I'm being a selfish person because I'm wanting more food for what I ordered from McDonald's, I am now crying because I'm really hungry and now I am too scared my head will threaten me again

Roxiee that's just you know what messing with youre head if youre hungry eat dear you haven't done it for so long so now youre body is telling it needs more. BUT at the same time don't force it in as i said you have started eating so now you can take some break and perhaps eat a little more later

Forcing youre self to eat more right now will only risk you get it all up again

Last edited:
Roxxieee that's just you know what messing with youre head if youre hungry eat dear you haven't done it for so long so now youre body is telling it needs more. BUT at the same time don't force it in as i said you have started eating so now you can take some break and perhaps eat a little more later

Forcing youre self to eat more right now will only risk you get it all up again
I know but I can't stand my head/body telling me to eat and I'm not so I need to shut it up by forcing it in

Most people quit eating when depressed. (Edit: I mean, I just thought about stress eating, but that's usually not exactly the most filling of food.)

A while ago you were in the hospital and saying that the food was not so good, so you were not eating much of it. Then you were really depressed and not eating. Really I am surprised that you aren't eating more. Then you ended up talking about how you worry about being fat. A third reason to end up eating little.

People get hungry when they don't eat!

And the thing about eating more -- the food at a lot of fast food restaurants is not very filling; this might take a while but try getting some bread and making a big pot of good soup or something--vegetable stew but with a ham bone or something like that. Maybe fix a big casserole or something. Shepherd's pie. Something like that. A regular schedule of actually eating and washing and taking care of yourself will be a huge help. (And you can eat with the kid & have leftovers for the dog, if dog can have people food.)

I can go there. We have to quiet our brain. The food has things in that make you crave more, especially fast food. It's difficult but you kinda of have to eat like healthy foods that won't trigger u to keep eating. But it isn't in your head. The struggle can be intense.

Sometimes trying to exercise helps cut down on food consumption. Eating complex carbs and protein helps keep you feeling fuller. Do you like to cook at all?

But don't feel guilty. This doesn't help anything. Just love yourself and try to understand your feelings. One step at a time. You are a work in progress. We all are works in progress. We all have good, bad, and the in-between stuff like Oreo cookies.

Most people quit eating when depressed. (Edit: I mean, I just thought about stress eating, but that's usually not exactly the most filling of food.)

A while ago you were in the hospital and saying that the food was not so good, so you were not eating much of it. Then you were really depressed and not eating. Really I am surprised that you aren't eating more. Then you ended up talking about how you worry about being fat. A third reason to end up eating little.

People get hungry when they don't eat!

And the thing about eating more -- the food at a lot of fast food restaurants is not very filling; this might take a while but try getting some bread and making a big pot of good soup or something--vegetable stew but with a ham bone or something like that. Maybe fix a big casserole or something. Shepherd's pie. Something like that. A regular schedule of actually eating and washing and taking care of yourself will be a huge help. (And you can eat with the kid & have leftovers for the dog, if dog can have people food.)
She's a child lol not a 'kid' but thank you- can I ask why you're ignoring my pm?

I can go there. We have to quiet our brain. The food has things in that make you crave more, especially fast food. It's difficult but you kinda of have to eat like healthy foods that won't trigger u to keep eating. But it isn't in your head. The struggle can be intense.

Sometimes trying to exercise helps cut down on food consumption. Eating complex carbs and protein helps keep you feeling fuller. Do you like to cook at all?
I cook yes, for my mum 4 timez a week!

Thid is making me giggle it's so cute but funny
adorable-puppies.gif

The food has things in that make you crave more, especially fast food. It's difficult but you kinda of have to eat like healthy foods that won't trigger u to keep eating.

Exactly, I’m glad you said this. Fast food is full of all kinds of crap that will make you want to keep eating it, and it won’t fill you up for very long.

No need to feel guilty, @Roxiee. It’s just best if you avoid “food” like that, because it won’t make you feel good.

Exactly, I’m glad you said this. Fast food is full of all kinds of crap that will make you want to keep eating it, and it won’t fill you up for very long.

No need to feel guilty, @Roxiee. It’s just best if you avoid “food” like that, because it won’t make you feel good.
I know thank you.

Was it vanilla or chocolate??

Vanilla cake, vanilla frosting. My favorite. :cool:

With the cake baked just right....so it was nice and moist. I live in the desert at a higher altitude, so when I bake it always has to be for much less time in the oven.

If anyone needs someone to talk to or to vent to, my pms are open ! I love and care about you all! Take good care of yourselves!

New Threads

Top Bottom