• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to wear a strapless dress

mysterionz

oh hamburgers!
V.I.P Member
That’s my question. How should a rather busty individual (I’m at a 34DDD cup/34F) for context. Should I try a strapless bra? Or something else?

side-view-of-woman-wearing-suspenders-and-men-s-trousers-1920s_u-l-q1bwq7wyw3ad.jpg

Don't they make suspenders for women?

;)

They have clear straps but l would maybe use 2 or 3 of the clear for each side just to be on the safe side. You can find them cheaper then this. You could sew on material straps matching your dress color. Some woman wear a t strap tee-shirt underneath their tube like dress. I have seen that before.

Last edited:
They have clear straps but l would maybe use 2 or 3 of the clear for each side just to be on the side. You can find them cheaper then this. You could sew on material straps matching your dress color. Some woman wear a t strap tee-shirt underneath their tube like dress. I have seen that before.
I have a white camisole tank top that I can wear as well as a plain white t shirt.

Is there a special occasion you are wearing the dress to? Hopefully that's not a nosy question.

(I don't have any advice, sorry. I don't know anything about fancy dresses.)

I have nothing to say about what bra you should wear. I have never worn one (nor a strapless dress) and am an advocate for the "Free the Nipple" movement.

It has been said that Howard Hughes had a team of aerospace engineers design the bra Susan Hayward wore in the 1956 movie The Conqueror. Her bust looked really nice, but the movie is considered by many to be the worst big-budget movie of all time.

My wife used to be that same size. She did wear a strapless bra whan wearing a strapless dress. But be prepared to adjust quite a few times. That bra did allow for see through straps to be attached and she prefered it that way.

That’s my question. How should a rather busty individual (I’m at a 34DDD cup/34F) for context. Should I try a strapless bra? Or something else?
You should try boob tape or boob covers that are like tape or maybe like sort of suction cups you stick on.
it is good when strapless dresses are tasteful so it is good to have some coverage in the dress but each to their own
but it would not be fun to have one of those babies fall out or nipple flash.

I have had that happen actually. In front of a friend's family. It was how I learned the hard way, how to properly wear a strapless dress.

She was having a party at her house and I was wearing a strapless dress. I threw my hands up in the air, and waved them all around like I just didn't care. And I guess my entire upper torso did the same.

So make sure and keep your arms sedately and femininely to your sides. There is tape, but you know how easily tape or bandages lose their tackiness.

Frequent body checks when you get a moment to yourself, to make sure everything is in place.

And just remembering to keep your arms in a soft, neutral pose.

Also, you don't need the added expense of a strapless bra. Often, if you have a good supportive bra, you can tuck the straps inside, and wear it like that.

I am a 32 DD. But should they grow bigger l am calling the CIA for reinforcement. My tax dollars hard at work. Where are the government drones? IRS will charge me taxes on my cup size. I need to hide in my underground shelter.

I have had that happen actually. In front of a friend's family. It was how I learned the hard way, how to properly wear a strapless dress.

She was having a party at her house and I was wearing a strapless dress. I threw my hands up in the air, and waved them all around like I just didn't care. And I guess my entire upper torso did the same.

I am a 32 DD. But should they grow bigger l am calling the CIA for reinforcement.

Haha!!! You guys are hilarious. I just laughed so hard I nearly fell over.

my wife had a tummy tuck years ago, she gained a bit of weight back it went to her breasts know you would swear she had implants. doctor warned her if she gains weight, it will go someplace else. Suprise, surprise. two operations in one.

I knew a woman once who was large-busted, and liked to have bare shoulders. She says she used eyelash glue to good effect.

New Threads

Top Bottom