• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone here is into Tales of Zestiria? I hope I am not alone

XEmoCatX

You can pretty much tell by my profile pic. I played the video game and seen the anime, the characters are funny and the video game/anime made me feel better when I feel like crap and escape reality.

The armatization are cool too.

I'm a little annoyed that they didn't add some stuff in the anime such as Rose punching Sorey, orbs, the element trials, the Turtlez are not in the anime, where are the Katz, Sorey's mum is not shown and more importantly, THEY DIDN'T ADD LION HOWL.

I think for season 2, they kind of rushed it.

It would be nice if Sorey and Mikleo (maybe other characters too) are featured in Disney/Pixar film as cameos, they just need to ask Namco Bandai for permission to use them.

Also why do people hate Tales of Zestiria, I noticed that Symphonia/Vesperia/Berseria fans and Sorey x Alisha shippers talk negatively about it. Was it because of Alisha controversy? I wish Lloyd, Yuri and Velvet Crowe are real so they can punch these mfs' stupid face.

announce tales of zestiria GIF by Funimation

New Threads

Top Bottom