• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there.

RozJackal

Hi there, I'm a 15 year old Australian teenage boy named Rowan. I was professionally diagnosed with Aspergers when I was very young. I've always been excited about chatting about the most bizarre stuff, when I was young I was an avid gamer and I loved MMOs, but I have 'matured' to first person shooters.

I go to a good school and I get along well with a close-knit group of friends who are incredible guys. I love history, specifically that of the Middle East. According to my friends I'm charming when I want to be, but I have no idea how to turn it on or off, I love to work out and play hockey. When I'm older I really hope to join the Australian Defence Force :)
I've had a look around on the forums and I really think that I'll enjoy it here :)

I love gaming too! Especially PC gaming!

Welcome to the forums and we hope you enjoy your stay!

*gives milk and cookies*

Hello fellow Australian close to my age (I'm 17) welcome to the forums. I also love history, especially the revolutions I studied last year.

Hi RozJackal & welocme to the forum. that was a nice intro & I hope you feel at home & connect with many other Aspies & make more friends.

Hello Rowan. Welcome to Aspies Central! We're very happy that you have found us. Hope you enjoy it here (very sure you will because we are a very close-knit community, which seems like something you like according to your intro).

Hey Rowan

No worries, this site is really really awesome :D

I have two main interests: I like the SimCity series of games and I really look forward to SimCity 2013, and I love My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. I watched every episode to date aired, too.

But well, it's great to see you in Aspies Central :) Have fun!

New Threads

Top Bottom