• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bristol

Hey, my name is Bristol, and I've been diagnosed with high functioning autism. I came on here in hopes of emotional support and friendship, as I'm going through some rough times in my life (no self esteem, depression, anxiety, etc). Hopefully no one takes advantage of me during this time, but we'll see. Anything goes.

A little summary about me:

Obviously, I'm autistic. I'm obsessed with making Attack on Titan/Tomb Raider stories (I'm often ashamed of it, and just a fair warning, I talk about it A LOT, and I'll need to be told to shut up before I do.). I like to talk. I have some mundane hobbies like using the swing set at the park, trying new foods, chatting, etc.

Anyway, hi guys. lol

4c6fe7.jpg

Welcome!

I wish there were more big budget Hollywood movies about these two, since I like these sorts of subjects, but my interest doesn’t extend past Hollywood movies.

Hi and welcome. You seem to have a good understanding of yourself, that's always useful. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a tough time, it's good that you joined us here. This is a friendly and supportive place, I hope that you enjoy it here.

:watermelon::shavedice::coffee::cookie::strawberry::greenapple::lollipop::grapes:

Thanks everyone, that means a lot. :) Hopefully I won't be too much of a nuisance. lol xD

Yeah, I also try to have an... interesting sense of humor from time to time. Keeps me sane. :p

And Erza, that was exceptionally sweet of you. You didn't have to do that. :) You like AoT too?

Last edited:
Hey, my name is Bristol, and I've been diagnosed with high functioning autism. I came on here in hopes of emotional support and friendship, as I'm going through some rough times in my life (no self esteem, depression, anxiety, etc). Hopefully no one takes advantage of me during this time, but we'll see. Anything goes.

Obviously, I'm autistic. I'm obsessed with making Attack on Titan/Tomb Raider stories (I'm often ashamed of it, and just a fair warning, I talk about it A LOT, and I'll need to be told to shut up before I do.). I like to talk. I have some mundane hobbies like using the swing set at the park, trying new foods, chatting, etc.

Anyway, hi guys. lol
Welcome to the Forum, I think you will like it here, Everyone is really nice and helpful

Ive always thought AoT devices were cool, the way they are sort of mechanic but are very useful. Then again their attire is really cool, and I like how they were so close as kids and made it through sticking together.

Anyway, hi guys. lol
Do not be ashamed my friend. If it were not for anime my life would be a shell of what it is. I watch it and blog about it. If I had any talent I'd be writing fanfic about my favorites. AoT first and third seasons are the bomb! (Second season was so-so.)

And I'm pretty strange too. We can be strange together online.

Welcome aboard Bristol!

Don't worry about being strange or a nuisance. :smileycat:
We all like to chat around here.
I like a little odd ball humour too.

How does one really Welcome a Board, anyway?
See what I mean?
welcomeboard.jpg

Thanks everyone, that means a lot. :) Hopefully I won't be too much of a nuisance. lol xD

Yeah, I also try to have an... interesting sense of humor from time to time. Keeps me sane. :p

And Erza, that was exceptionally sweet of you. You didn't have to do that. :) You like AoT too?

I am not familiar with AoT. But it certainly looks interesting.

Do not be ashamed my friend. If it were not for anime my life would be a shell of what it is. I watch it and blog about it. If I had any talent I'd be writing fanfic about my favorites. AoT first and third seasons are the bomb! (Second season was so-so.)

And I'm pretty strange too. We can be strange together online.

Thanks :). I'm actually rather picky on anime, but AoT is among that ones that stuck with me. My favorite characters are actually Bertholdt and Annie (and no, I don't ship them (anymore) xD). I need to watch the entirety of Season 3, I haven't gotten around to it. Though I have read up on it, and already one part pretty much had me mourning. I more of want to do a fan comic one day, or manga.

Welcome aboard Bristol!

Don't worry about being strange or a nuisance. :smileycat:
We all like to chat around here.
I like a little odd ball humour too.

How does one really Welcome a Board, anyway?
See what I mean?
View attachment 63823

Aww thanks :)

I am not familiar with AoT. But it certainly looks interesting.

Fair enough. Thanks again for the photo, that was really sweet. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom