• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, my name is Chris.

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. Do you perform your music? Sounds like an interesting obsession, anyway.

:snowboarder::surfer::bicyclist::rocket::rowboat::runner::snowboarder:

I trying to get a few good songs together so I can first get them copywritten and then distributed. I don't want to put my face out there. I do think I have some skills, but I'm only a year in right now but also coming from a music background. Thanks for asking me a question. I don't get much of that and generally don't talk much anymore.

Hello and welcome, Chris. I've been here just long enough to know it is a good place to be.

Color me envy-green with the music thing. I've just assembled enough gear to do a demo. I know it's going to be a crushing learning curve; congrats on getting far beyond. See you around.

Welcome Chris!
colors-of-music-judi-quelland.jpg

Are you going to write your own? You certainly have the resources. I poorly wrote a fun fantasy book. I haven't sold any but it was an interesting experience.
I was taught to persue art for it's own sake. That art is one thing i can do. There are lots of tech savy ppl here, not me, im not. I struggle with tech stuff. Did you see the beautiful fractal art in

Off topic: art and entertainment

I think thats the path. I take wierd pics of stuff i like.
20210126_104101.jpg

Are you going to write your own? You certainly have the resources. I poorly wrote a fun fantasy book. I haven't sold any but it was an interesting experience.

The arts (be it writing, music, performing arts, or physical art) are a great way to let us escape from reality and I think everyone should find the time to experience it. A lot of improv workshops are now targeted to organizations as a team building tool, for example.

I have to say that my writing tends to be verbose and so I can't see myself writing a book, so I have to give you a tip of the hat for doing so! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom