• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you fancy or crush on fictional Characters?

Definitely Jane Lane. Her sarcasm and creativity warmed my heart.
Jane Lane

serveimage

I don't think I've ever had a crush on a real life person, only on fictional characters.

Maud Pie, from My Little Pony - Pinkie Pie's obviously Aspie sister. Not so much attracted to the pony part, as much as her personality. The episode in which she appeared threw me for a loop - I was like damn, that's the kind of girl I would put a ring on posthaste.

Disney's Hades

Wednesday Addams (in the movies)

Beetlejuice

Disney's Robin Hood

Disney's Flynn Ryder

Disney's Ariel

Bart Simpson

Futurama's Fry

Rick Sanchez

X-Men's cartoon Rogue

Betty Rubble
Wilma Flintstone
Daphne from Scooby Doo
Marge Simpson
April O'Neil from the original Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles cartoon
Jessica Rabbit
She Ra
The Sorceress from the original He Man
Teela from the original He Man

In that order.

Me? I've been in love with these 2 for years...

maxresdefault.jpg

And also...

20130302123951.jpg

And this one..

April_O%27Neil_1987.jpg

And finally, this one.

a876eb83ed26350d59fcad67b4e13157.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the ASI (artificial super intelligence) synthetic in the amazing movie Ex Machina. I know ASI don't exist, yet, but I'd love to be one. They're beyond human intelligence and they can turn messages of pain to their consciousness off any time they want.

33eb2646b1b7f3a0f642ee445ce513b1.jpg

latest

Chun Li from Street Fighter, I was in love with her when I was about 15.

And this one was my 80's crush.

latest

And I also liked her..

And her..

003_f9a71502-8760-46c6-94eb-8b3a78098a18_large.JPG

Last edited:
Not so much anymore but ohh boy I had a huge thing for Rainbow Dash, also Cloud Chaser on My Little Pony... Things have changed definitely though.

I honestly don't know how to answer this but i'll try. I've never had a crush on a fictional character, but i've definitely had squishes (platonic crush) on certain characters, all from anime of course:
- France and Russia from hetalia
- karma akebane from asassination classroom
- and most recently, yato from noragami

I can't find any pictures because i'm too lazy xD feel free to look any of those up.

I had an absolute obsession with Cpl. Dwayne Hicks from Aliens, portrayed by Michael Biehn. He also portrayed Kyle Reese in The Terminator, but it was that Hicks character that really got me. I wrote a fan fiction and then got over my obsession.

And Joel from The Last of Us.

I have too many. I recntly started rewatching Naruto from the very beginning. I have a harem of just Naruto men. There's Itachi, Deidara, Orochimaru, Pein, Sakon, Mizuki Minato, and Kimimaro. I like my bad guys. :p

Plenty of anime and video game characters like Violet Evergarden, Rias, Rem, Mako, Zero Two, Stocking Anarchy, 2B, and Byleth

New Threads

Top Bottom