• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you fancy or crush on fictional Characters?

Yeah I did I had a few but the two that come to mind the most was tuxedo mask from sailor moon and gambit from x-men.

I had a crush on Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG-1. Actually, Michael Shanks (actor who plays him) was the first guy I was comfortable thinking I was attracted to him. And then Jack Harkness happened. And then I took a couple classes in self-defense. Close contact with other physically active males. It got a little awkward. Yeah, shoulda done that a lot sooner.

Krystal fox is a good choice for females. I also had a bit of a crush on Morena Baccarin's character Adria (also from SG-1). Janet Fraser was sooo much hotter than Major Carter, but Carter was the blonde and so she got designated the desirable one? Straight people have such odd taste.

My first. Maggie Dubois.

"The Great Race"

natalie-wood.gif

Laura Croft. She was in a video game that my kids used to play. If you are a male and you are alive, you notice her.

"Crushes" for me are very platonic (I'm demi-sexual)..
Also, I've gotten crushes on fictional characters far more frequently than on real life people.

Data from Star Trek TNG, Nightcrawler in both the movie and the X-Men books, Teal'c from Stargate SG1, Fluttershy from MLP: Friendship is Magic, and Choi Yoon, from A Gentleman's Dignity.

So many, too many to recall. David Addison from Moonlighting. Indiana Jones. Doctor Who (tenth and eleventh). Philip Jennings from The Americans. Will Tippin from Alias. Peter Bishop from Fringe. The camp director from Moonrise Kingdom (Edward Norton, though I admit to having a slight, uh, preference for all his characters). There are definitely more.

Kelly from Saved by the Bell, one of the sexiest women in the Galaxy 25 years ago.

I am also in love with Betty Rubble from the Flintstones, Wilma Flintstone, Daphne from Scooby Doo and Marge Simpson, in that order.

Last edited:
This might sound a little strange to some but... I have a crush on some of the premade characters that come with the "Visual Novel Maker" software. I'm quite partial to the character named "Lucy", who is a long-haired brunette with glasses. The character named "Jane" is also quite cute, with short black hair and striking green eyes. I'm eager to see the rest of the characters, there are 11 in total (although, I'm already quite smitten with Lucy and I doubt that will change.) I can't wait to make some visual novels with these characters. :D

I also used to fancy Sidriss from British game show Knightmare, which was on ITV nearly 30 years ago, played by Ioana Kennedy.

I am also in love with Paige Smith and Terese WIllis from Neighbours, despite being loads too old for Paige at 41.

Pippi is very peppy.

Nowt wrong with redheads, I've been a big fan of Isla Fisher since she was in Home and Away in the early 90's.

And before her, I was in love with April O'Niel on the original Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles cartoon.

I am 17 just to clear things up (also quite creative). For the longest time I have had a crush on Violet from Willy Wonka. Below is a picture of how I see her through my own mind:

3b4a012bee52b283bc99f55f95986572-dbe9rpf.jpg

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom