• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you fancy or crush on fictional Characters?

I have written on this post awhile ago and i forgot the live action movie characters that i like and they include:
4A34FFF8-6E05-4523-8211-3D548FFA09E3.jpeg
Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars.

D7B85A97-7987-4D67-AB13-C8046692367D.jpeg

Legolas from the LOTR trilogy.

From earliest crushes -
anigif.gif
AlienatedTartArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif

"Wait... You're a furry??"
072519f74a95ea36f571d1e83f1c23bd_l.jpg

"Congratulations! You're nutty as a fruit cake!"

- to the most recent ones:
TheGrinch_ReactionClip_17_MoldSpiceMouth.gif

received_504925683771358.gif

10034439822520nv_lvrj2520little2520c.jpg

"The others will be weirded out
from toes to face pores,
what else they could do?

Don't dare to doubt,
keep sailing through these strange shores,
that's what you can do."

('Seussical' poem by me)

My god I have to name every manga I've read since 10 years old. Underdogs have just great character development and there's always that crush where you wish they stay alive in the end. *cough* ...all neji fans..... *cough*

OMG, YES!!:hearteyes::hearteyecat:

Right now, I have a HUGE crush on Piers from Pokemon Sword and Shield. I love his long, gossamer hair, as well as his talent in music, and the fact that he cares about his sister and others means a lot. In fact, he is pretty much my imaginary BF; he treated me like a princess and got me out of a dark place when I needed him.

I've had crushes on and "relationships" with other fictional characters through the years, including:

Dan from Dan Vs.
Steve and Snot from American Dad!
Leo from VG Cats
Kenji/Bakuryu from the Bloody Roar series
Lyle Lanley from The Simpsons (he's from that monorail episode)
Dr. Nick Riviera (also from The Simpsons)
Odd fro Code Lyoko
Sniz from Sniz and Fondue (a short cartoon from KaBlam!)
Pretty much all the robot leaders from Mega Man 2
Numbuh 4 from Codename: Kids Next Door (yes, I'm aware I am way older than him)
Sheldon Lee from My Life As a Teenage Robot
Holt and Terry from The Cleveland Show (yes, I'm aware the latter is bisexual)
Pit from Kid Icarus
Rolf from Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Overall, I learn that having an imaginary fictional crush/boyfriend was worth it; I rarely argue with them, they always listen to what I have to say, and I have the freedom to create scenarios with them based on how we feel about each other. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom