• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Bang Eviscerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence taken, I have suspicions that observation of an event can fix the outcome. Pandoras box has schrodinger's cat inside and the end game will be heavily influenced by the observation of the boxes opener. Time. Are you talking about supersymmetry? I like your views on so called laws of physics not being absolute, very interesting. Dark matter and dark energy are interesting concepts but I have not been following the latest research for about 7 years so my understanding is very dated. It makes me smile with heavy pathos thinking of man imposing rights of ownership on the mineral wealth of the universe, we truly are an absurd form of molecular chemistry.

No offence taken, I have suspicions that observation of an event can fix the outcome. Pandoras box has schrodinger's cat inside and the end game will be heavily influenced by the observation of the boxes opener. Time. Are you talking about supersymmetry? I like your views on so called laws of physics not being absolute, very interesting. Dark matter and dark energy are interesting concepts but I have not been following the latest research for about 7 years so my understanding is very dated. It makes me smile with heavy pathos thinking of man imposing rights of ownership on the mineral wealth of the universe, we truly are an absurd form of molecular chemistry.

Actually the whole thing is incredibly simple this is what confuses Astro-phycists they keep looking for complexity that isn't there. The laws are absolute in a sense but only if material conditions are proper, meaning same conditions will always produce the same results. In a local conflict between 2 sets of newtons things get a little weird but there are still rules if you see them.

Last edited:
I am really happy you are on the forum Maelstrom, I like the way you think, please share more of your thoughts when you feel up to it as I find them fascinating. btw Love your avatar :)

Last edited:
I am really happy you are on the forum Maelstrom, I like the way you think, please share more of your thoughts when you feel up to it as I find them fascinating. btw Love your avatar :)

8069593289_2ae5aff4c4_b.jpg

Totally cool picture did you make it I'm a fair artist too, love swerling dramatic stuff. By the way on the earlier post I should have said 4 or 5 distinct classes of dark energy, (gravities), with possible attendant dark matter which may not be entirely exlucive in all situations. I never submitted my first paper on that as I stumbled on something bigger. Sorry I'm limited on what I can say...my situation with the government is getting worse.

P.S. thats my new slide guitar I'm quite fond of it but it's a evil little demanding thing:D

Last edited:
Yeah.... I'm not much of a fan on Greens or Hawkings stuff on black holes I never believed gravity could get that much of a grip on a smaller particle line like light. I think those are just old dying heavy metal stars and the lack of light is due to increased large scale solar flares throwing up metalic clouds, caused by multiple types of gravity conflicts after failed fusion...atom shattering. Increased gravity is due to a higher number of gravity lines on heavy atoms...and black holes do emt, they spit out base particles all the time, how else would the natural circle of matter be maintained, a real no brainer in my opinion.

I have my own theory of the universe and its a simple one. Everything is in a constant state of change, the universe has always existed its the mass in the spaces between nothing that alter and move I can't stand hawkins, yes he's a clever man but just because he is disabled doesn't make him right, our world is young so is our galaxy doesn't mean our universe started like a fart in a bottle its always been here. Our linear thinking of beginning and end makes us search for the end of the universe, fun times.

That would have to be one of the most ignorant and disrespectful things I have ever read Drew!

Disrespect aside if Hawkins is wrong he makes a good scapegoat for the science community, I can't see how my opinion is ignorant its an opinion as you are entitled to yours I too am entitled to mine. Calling me Ignorant in itself is ignorant, I don't like Hawkins or his theory and make no mistake its theory not fact, his idea is from linear thinking. Do I believe he gets more credit because of his disability? Of course I do and again my opinion, I'm sure that as my opinions are etched into my psyche so are yours. It may come across as disrespectful but its how I feel on the matter.

I have my own theory of the universe and its a simple one. Everything is in a constant state of change, the universe has always existed its the mass in the spaces between nothing that alter and move I can't stand hawkins, yes he's a clever man but just because he is disabled doesn't make him right, our world is young so is our galaxy doesn't mean our universe started like a fart in a bottle its always been here. Our linear thinking of beginning and end makes us search for the end of the universe, fun times.

Uh! no fighting guys we don't want the moderators to nuke us.

Hi Drew sorry your language isn't precise enough on the (spaces between nothing), for me to comment on. However strings do, if you go deep enough, function with direct contact with some variation. I can state that the law of infinity forbids loss of motion or matter, as both would lead to a eternally dead universe, and this would have already happened-with infinite past opportunities. I should note I class everything as particles and matter, this includes energy...I decline to state why at this time, however this is a hard position. I also have good cause to believe some laws and patterns in the super-nova ladder and fusion ladder indicate that the middle 3 pole super-nova, (like our milky way), is in a sense the largest, (visually apparent),:confused: material super-nova, as richer higher powered super-novas are restricted by 2 forms of material loss.

Sorry dropped a couple of important words:confused:

Last edited:
By the way I'm inclined to withdraw my possible model of (polarized loop gravity) in one of my papers, not because it wouldn't work, but because I have reservations on high volume fusion of loop components needed. I also have reservations on high volume loop formations in lower levels as bonding conditions may not be favorible. lower level loop formation may be yet another over application of a pattern as with super-novas or expansion of the universe. There are simpler laws that can account for smoking nebulas and material exclusion in butterfly nebulas. Further more I am provisionally amending my fusion ladder and placing gravitational strings on level 2. I should note that the law that sufficiently complex particle formations are required for complex actions does explain some of the apparent conflicts, that quantum theory may see in string or newtonian systems. However local fusion ladder restrictions or conflict disruptions do not overthrow the underlying laws and one should remember material generates the laws of movement, laws don't generate the materials or their movement.

o_OSorry a very poorly written paragraph, in my defence I was being heavily distracted by PMs from a cute girl and bothered by a noisy mom.
Note I meant to say, (polarized loop gravity..not {polar gravity} a whole other issue), my apologies for terrible sloppy writing.:confused:

Last edited:
Amazing stuff. But so over my head. Its so much easier to just believe it happened when Chuck Norris punched a Black Hole.

;)

Actually, if you'll pardon my opinionating, it doesn't read like sloppy writing as much as it reads like a stream-of-consciousness recall of deep thought.

I'm not pretending I understood it, but I enjoyed the pace and confidence of your post.

What AsheSkylar, said, also.

Carry on!

Okay to be more entertaining OPEN CHALLENGE to any amateur astronomers that wish to see if I'm not full of balloni. Now I'm not 100% on this, but there is a Mexican Sun Halo video on RT.com My auti pattern thing is saying the weather is too nice here in Oregon above Mexico for that to be regular winter ice crystals. On the other hand a certain non alien UFO may prefer to fly out of the sun with a nice round prismatic field wrapped around it, or maybe not? Only one way to know get out the sun filters and start clicking. Happy hunting Mael

Possible occasional Radiation down wind of all large military bases on west coast, highly enriched particles could be air-born iodine and detectors might be handy thing to have...sorry to sound black helicopter..am not joking on this. Mael apologizes for this unforseen threat. There is also a very small first strike threat, due to certain possible stupid mil. cowboy stunts in space.:rolleyes: Again apologies didn't see that coming, I seem to have over estimated the intellectual level of certain parties just like Greenspan did.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Actually, if you'll pardon my opinionating, it doesn't read like sloppy writing as much as it reads like a stream-of-consciousness recall of deep thought.

I'm not pretending I understood it, but I enjoyed the pace and confidence of your post.

What AsheSkylar, said, also.
Carry on!

Mael: That is kind of you to say...but I'm just a auti, possible small imaging savant taking on some real heavies up at CERN and stuff, so these guys will likely be fairly ruthless on picking apart every word. And my terminology is based on a almost totally independent model so figuring out what to call things so they understand what I'm talking about is difficult, as everything is based on three dimensional pictures in my head. In the end it won't likely matter they will never give me any credit...it isn't them I'm talking to, it's the people standing behind them who might still need me. Savants are rarely loved in their day... we break too many cherished eggs.:rolleyes:

So if you look down on earth from the north pole at the gravity lines radiating outwards like the cut marks on a pizza :pizza:, it is total obvious that the number of them that can intersect any one point in space drops exponentially as you move away from the center of the pizza :pizza:, and the gap between the lines increases. Further more the documented rapid gravitational drop when moving away from planets, (law of radial dispersion), is proof that conventional active gravity is non lateral in nature and would look like dry spaghetti sticking out of a ball like a Porcupine.
So you have solar systems and galaxies floating around like wiggling squids inside giant marshmallow sub-atomic blobs trying to poke their gravitational tentacles out to grab on to stuff in deep space. At these vast distances, (the law of radial dispersion),

Okay, this is as far as I made it before I got lost.

Gravity has always been explained to me as like...space-time is a gigantic bedsheet people are holding up, and the planets are balls sitting at different points in the sheet, and the sheet dips down around those balls. But three dimensional, obviously, which is more than we can visualize. You're saying gravity doesn't work like that? There is something called gravity lines? What are these? Why are they there? How do they work?

Secondly, I tried Googling "law of radial dispersion" and lots of different things came up, so I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Okay, this is as far as I made it before I got lost.

Gravity has always been explained to me as like...space-time is a gigantic bedsheet people are holding up, and the planets are balls sitting at different points in the sheet, and the sheet dips down around those balls. But three dimensional, obviously, which is more than we can visualize. You're saying gravity doesn't work like that? There is something called gravity lines? What are these? Why are they there? How do they work?

Secondly, I tried Googling "law of radial dispersion" and lots of different things came up, so I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Mael in real life earth gravity looks like dry spaghetti sticking out of earth the lack of branches is the reason why it is able to move, powered by electron movements. There are other spider web gravities that don't move, I.E. your inertia & and mass. I have a large list of new laws that are obvious yet neglected, I don't spend my time regurgitating other peoples work, I can see this stuff easily, like a movie in my head. That sheet thing is just a stupid graph of a fractile equation showing the rate at which gravity lines separate from eachother. No gravity comes out of earth like your hair when you are being electrocuted POOF Ha ha! note: a small exeption for polar stuff.

Last edited:
Quite well, thankie. :yum:
My eavesdropping tells me you've been alright as well, no?

Depends on how things end here, caught a ex military, hard core, Homeland guy Trailing me red handed. Army Ipad strapped to the left for arm, bluetooth in the ear. So am feeling a little paranoyed, but am doing okay, no doors kicked in so far.:rolleyes: Don't worry too much, Mael knows what to do.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom