Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Male, from Ontario, Canada
- Daniel was last seen:
- Jun 5, 2020 at 11:05 PM
- Home Page:
- Ontario, Canada
- Attending school to learn software development
- Diagnosis Status:
- Not Sure
I relate to people on the spectrum, and exhibit a lot of similar characteristics. I kind of go both ways.
- Enable Politics Forum:
I enjoy playing music, singing, learning, reading, television, film, sports (especially baseball and tennis).
I play the drums, guitar, bass guitar, piano, flute, trumpet, harmonica; learning trombone and alto saxophone.
I created the web's only active fan site for the great 1980s TV show St. Elsewhere, The St. Elsewhere Experience.