• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Quite well actually, today i applied for a job though and might have a interview on Monday so i am kind of excited!

How about you?

That's great news, fingers crossed and I hope you'll get it :)

A bit of everything, getting a bit better.

How are things where you live these days? (can you go to work and are you looking for something online?)

Thank you so much, i am not sure about it but at least having an interview would be good.

Where i live we have already returned to "normal" there is no lockdown whatsoever and i am kind of worried about it since working from home doesn't seem like an option..
But i feel guilty for not working and i have been unemployed for about 5 months.

How are things where you live?

I understand about the guilt - I've been working since I was 14 and the idea of not working completely freaked me out until recently, it's kind of embedded in me...

Back to more or less normal here too, things have been going pretty well given the circumstances.

I'm sure this has been asked a lot, but what's your favourite domestic animal/pet?

Yep, frequently and consistently half here and half not. :D

Do you rehearse conversations you know you’ll never have?

Victorian era, as a bloke, go off exploring distant lands like Darwin and Wallace (and probably pick up a horrible disease and die.... but as its unlikely to occur I'll stick with the fantasy)

If you could time travel, what would you use it for?

to see for myself things like woodstock and the IPO of microsoft stock in 1986, i'd bring $10k with me and buy me a round lot and come back to the year 2020 and be richer than dreams of avarice.

same q.

I'd go back and see my Grandparents and all my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Friends who have died. I'd time travel over and over again to the same days, just to live them forever.

Would you adopt a friend's child?

i am not parent material, it would be selfish of me to pretend otherwise.

time travel forwards to the year 10,000
or backwards to 1 million years BC

10,000 here i go! :D

choose one-
smoked salmon and ranch pizza with diced fried tomatoes
or
cherry chocolate cheesecake atop a bed of crushed baked buttered graham crackers

New Threads

Top Bottom