• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

Medium-sized standard would be shape, except it veers off to the left at approx 10 degrees. My septum deviates in the opposite direction, almost closing my right nostril off, then bends back around so they both look normal sized externally.

What colour are your eyes?

Fluctuates between bottom of my ears and my shoulders: the only person I trust to hold a blade close enough to cut it is Mrs K, so it gets cut when she can fit it to her schedule (and I don’t find some way of procrastinating).

Same q.

Usually shaggy. But I got a recent buzz cut.

Do you wear prescription eyewear?

that is excellent to be at the end rather than the beginning. thank god almighty, i do have a/c in this 90+ weather here. i'd be inert and melted otherwise.

do you have High Efficiency Particulate Air filtration in your residence?

Both the house and the building with my condo were built in the XXth century, which here is considered new :p

How old must something be to be seen as old in your culture?

Depends on the thing. When it comes to houses and buildings, anything built before WW2.

Same q

Think with buildings it’s pre-WW1 here (well, pre-Corbusier, Bauhaus etc).
Depends on what’s being assessed, as you say.

What would be the old/new cut off for furniture in your culture?

Good point, Ezra, it can be subjective anyway.

I think Art Deco would be the threshold.

Do you like old objects, regardless of monetary value?

New Threads

Top Bottom