• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your anger is a potato

I think gurus should mindful their own business.

But potatoes now, they can be something really special. One of my favorite Van Gogh's

71OFul2lqIL._SX425_.jpg

Somebody recently used the word naivete, and it had the diaresis on the i and the accent on the final e ... don't know how.
The easiest way is to google it and copy the dictionary entry: naïveté.

Bing Translator is helpful, too.

"Liberté pour les pommes de terre!"

Last edited:
The easiest way is to google it and copy the dictionary entry: naïveté.

Bing Translator is helpful, too.

"Liberté pour les pommes de terre!"

Too much work to use the internet, many clicks. Back in the day it was hard to dig for potatoes, shovel broke, now it's hard to dig for words, finger cramped.

Eating a boiled potato is like tempering & softening my anger with mindfulness. It's not a Zen metaphor but rather a Zen simile, which is perfectly acceptable. But is my anger the potato or the boiling water in the pot? :confused:

New Threads

Top Bottom