• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Write something in another language.

Nie mówię dobrze po polsku, ale niestety lepiej mówię po polsku niż po hiszpańsku. Język hiszpański ma być kulturowo moim pierwszym językiem. No cóż :rolleyes:
Many people think that Poland is in the way to lead or co-lead the european union. It will totally surpass Spain economically in a few years, so already knowing that language its a great advantage.

Mon oh mon oh mon, merci ! maintenant mon traducteur est heureux de faire des heures supplémentaires longues et dures !

Adesso vado a suonare la chitarra. Dà fastidio al mio gatto, ma ora dovrà restare nella mia camera da letto.

Now I'm going to play the guitar. It bothers my cat, but now it will have to stay in my bedroom.

Elle a un cœur pur et un tempérament gentil, mais si vous la croisez, elle peut devenir féroce. Et afficher ses crocs, et se battre bec et griffe, elle est très protectrice envers ses petits.

Elle se retire dans sa tanière et disparaît à perte de vue, lorsqu'elle veut devenir invisible, elle s'enveloppe de ténèbres.
Elle voyage loin et parcourt de nombreux terrains.

Elle a enduré de nombreuses pluies et orages, et a subi la piqûre d'épines, mais elle reste elle-même, juste un chaton espiègle qui aime tourner une nouvelle page.

De quelle créature est-ce que je parle ? pourquoi bien sûr, c'est le couguar.

一人ぼっちでいると、ちょっぴり寂しい
そんな時こういうの、鏡を見つめて...

Japanese -
I feel a little lonely when I'm alone
At that time, staring at the mirror like this ...

鏡よ鏡

壁の上に、

最も美しいのは誰ですか

彼ら

全て?

Mirror, mirror

On the wall,

Who is the most beautiful

of

they

all?

Elon Musk ha un chip cerebrale. Saremo tutti poliglotti un giorno.

Je ne veux pas être un tigre
Parce que les tigres jouent trop dur
Je ne veux pas être un lion
Parce que les lions ne sont pas le genre que tu aimes assez
Je veux juste être un chien câlin

I didn't know you spoke hebrew very cool. I was never good at it but then again I was born in the USA and I never took to what I was taught sadly.
It's been much too hot recently it's made my chronic illness worse unfortunately

I didn't know you spoke hebrew very cool. I was never good at it but then again I was born in the USA and I never took to what I was taught sadly.
It's been much too hot recently it's made my chronic illness worse unfortunately
No, I used Bing Translate.

New Threads

Top Bottom