• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Write something in another language.

Okay maybe binary said if y then proceed to this instruction, if n then proceed to number 4. But most people don't know binary so the literal translation wouldn't make sense.

Je souhaite que j'aie l'occasion d'utiliser mes connaissances linguistiques dans ma vie professionnelle. C'est dommage qu'elles ne sont qu'un passe-temps intellectuel.

I want to have the opportunity to use my language skills in my professional life. It's a pity that they are only an intellectual pastime.

Salut je t'aime
Ne veux-tu pas me dire ton nom ?
Salut je t'aime
Laisse-moi sauter dans ton jeu

Merhaba seni seviyorum
Bana adını söylemeyecek misin?
Merhaba seni seviyorum
Oyununuza atlamama izin verin

Elle marche dans la rue
Aveugle à tous les yeux qu'elle rencontre
Pensez-vous que vous serez le gars
Faire soupirer la reine des anges ?

Elle tient sa tête si haute
Comme une statue dans le ciel
Ses bras sont méchants et ses jambes sont longues
Quand elle bouge, mon cerveau hurle cette chanson

Le trottoir s'accroupit à ses pieds
Comme le chien mendiant quelque chose de doux
Est-ce que j'espère qu'elle me voit que je suis un tel imbécile?
Bu karanlık mücevheri koparmayı umuyor musun?

Merhaba bonjour Merhaba bonjour
(Je te veux) Merhaba
(J'ai besoin de mon bébé) Bonjour

French and Turkish --- The Doors – Hello, I Love You

Last edited:
very funny and cool to read the german sentences.

Ich bin mir sicher dass die meisten diesen Satz hier erst mal in den Übersetzer einfügen werden, um zu verstehen was er bedeutet. Ich habe gerade wieder ein paar Dehnübungen gemacht, bei der einen Übung wo die Beine angespannt sein müssen und man sich nach vorne beugt, komme ich mit den Fingern mittlerweile fast bis zum Boden. Weiß immer noch nicht was genau das bringen soll, aber habe gehört, dass es die Beweglichkeit steigert und es eben gesund für den Körper ist, da die Sehnen sich über die Zeit verkürzen.

Es wäre echt schön wenn ich immer hier im Forum Deutsch schreiben könnte, deutlich schneller und angenehmer für mich : D Und ich könnte auch etwas komplexere Sätze schreiben, als in Englisch. Nicht so schwer etwas in Deutsch zu schreiben, da dass ja meine Muttersprache ist : D (outplayed : P)

I'm sure most people will put this sentence into the translator first to understand what it means. I've just done a few stretches again, and in one exercise where you have to keep your legs tight and bend forward, I can now almost get my fingers to the floor. I still don't know exactly what that's supposed to do, but I've heard that it increases mobility and that it's healthy for the body because the tendons shorten over time.

It would be really nice if I could always write in German here in the forum, much faster and more pleasant for me :D And I could also write somewhat more complex sentences than in English. Not so difficult to write something in German, since that is my mother tongue :D

Lol Der Google Übersetzer weiß nichts von Grammatik.

Lol Google translator doesn't know anything about grammar.

Tjenare allihopa! :) Sverige är ett mysigt land fullt av trevliga svenskar och det svenska språket hörs ganska fint ut egentligen. Svenskar låter som om de sjunger när de pratar.

Hello everyone! :) Sweden is a cozy country full of friendly Swedes and the Swedish language actually sounds pretty nice. Swedes sound like they are singing when they speak.

Last edited:
ئێمە نامۆ نین بە خۆشەویستی
تۆ یاساکان دەزانیت و منیش بە هەمان شێوە (من دەکەم)
پابەندبوونێکی تەواو ئەوەیە کە من بیری لێدەکەمەوە
ئەمەت لە هیچ کابرایەکی تر وەرنەدەگرت
تەنها دەمەوێت پێت بڵێم هەستم چۆنە
دەبێت وات لێبکات تێبگەیت
هەرگیز دەستت لێهەڵناگرم
هەرگیز بێهیوات ناکات
هەرگیز بەدەوریدا ڕاناکەیت و بتبڕێت
هەرگیز نابێتە هۆی ئەوەی بگریت
هەرگیز ماڵئاوایی ناکەم
هەرگیز درۆ ناکەیت و ئازارت نادات
ئێمە ئەوەندە ماوە یەکتر دەناسین
دڵت ئازاری هەبووە، بەڵام زۆر شەرمن بۆ ئەوەی بیڵێیت (بڵێ)
لە ناوەوە هەردووکمان دەزانین چی ڕوویداوە (بەردەوام)
ئێمە یارییەکە دەزانین و دەیکەین
وە ئەگەر لێم بپرسی هەستم چۆنە
پێم مەڵێ زۆر کوێریت بۆ بینین
هەرگیز دەستت لێهەڵناگرم
هەرگیز بێهیوات ناکات
هەرگیز ماڵئاوایی ناکەم
هەرگیز دەستت لێهەڵناگرم
هەرگیز بێهیوات ناکات
هەرگیز ماڵئاوایی ناکەم
ئێمە ئەوەندە ماوە یەکتر دەناسین
دڵت ئازاری هەبووە، بەڵام زۆر شەرمن بۆ ئەوەی بیڵێیت (بۆ ئەوەی بیڵێیت)
لە ناوەوە، هەردووکمان دەزانین چی ڕوویداوە (بەردەوام)
ئێمە یارییەکە دەزانین و دەیکەین
تەنها دەمەوێت پێت بڵێم هەستم چۆنە
دەبێت وات لێبکات تێبگەیت
هەرگیز دەستت لێهەڵناگرم
هەرگیز بێهیوات ناکات
هەرگیز ماڵئاوایی ناکەم
هەرگیز دەستت لێهەڵناگرم
هەرگیز بێهیوات ناکات
هەرگیز ماڵئاوایی ناکەم
هەرگیز دەستت لێهەڵناگرم
هەرگیز بێهیوات ناکات
هەرگیز ماڵئاوایی ناکەم

Last edited:
Tjenare allihopa! :) Sverige är ett mysigt land fullt av trevliga svenskar och det svenska språket hörs ganska fint ut egentligen. Svenskar låter som om de sjunger när de pratar.

Hello everyone! :) Sweden is a cozy country full of friendly Swedes and the Swedish language actually sounds pretty nice. Swedes sound like they are singing when they speak.
There are unfriendly Swedes too, or at least I met some in Stockholm. Maybe not unfriendly as in out-and-out hostile, but with a distinct unwillingness to get involved in other people's problems.
See earlier post

There are unfriendly Swedes too, or at least I met some in Stockholm. Maybe not unfriendly as in out-and-out hostile, but with a distinct unwillingness to get involved in other people's problems.
See earlier post

I'm sorry to hear it was difficult for you. It's cool that you know the Swedish language. There's a secret trick to handling Swedes, something that makes them more mellow and fun. You have to be Norwegian. ;) Then it's much easier. But there are unfriendly people in Sweden too of course, I just think the Swedes are nice overall. I have spent a lot of time there. I don't like Stockholm much, except the 'skärgård', the coast outside Stockholm. That's very nice.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear it was difficult for you. It's cool that you know the Swedish language. There's a secret trick to handling Swedes, something that makes them more mellow and fun. You have to be Norwegian. ;) Then it's much easier. But there are unfriendly people in Sweden too of course, I just think the Swedes are nice overall. I have spent a lot of time there. I don't like Stockholm much, except the 'skärgård', the coast outside Stockholm. That's very nice.
Oh really? I thought the Swedes like telling jokes about Norwegians, rather as the English do about the Irish and Scots.

Incidentally the usual English translation of skärgård is archipelago (of Italian-Greek origin). There is a word skerry which is obviously of Norse origin, but that's generally used only in the plural form to refer to groups of unhabited rocky islets.

Min bleka kind är svart av smink, hör hela huset sova tungt
Finns inget jag behöver som är någon annanstans
Jag skulle kunna dö nu, med kinden mot din hals
Jag reser mig ur våran säng, lämnar dig sovande, min vän
Jag smyger över golvet, ser solen stiga upp
I samma stund så vet jag att allting har ett slut

Allt är för bra nu, går runt i T-shirt och är trött
Sitter på pianot mellan flaskor, glas och fimpar
Blundar tills jag skymtar lyckan och jag vet
Allt är för bra nu, allt är bra nu

My pale cheek is black with makeup, I hear the whole house sleep
There is nothing I need elsewhere
I could die now, with my cheek on your neck
I get out of our bed, I leave you sleeping, my friend
I quietly move across the floor, see the sun rising
In that moment I know everything has an end

Everything is too good now, walking around in a t-shirt and I'm tired
Sitting on the piano between bottles, glasses and cigarette butts
Closing my eyes until I glimpse happiness and I know
Everything is too good now, everything is good now

Last edited:
Nie mówię dobrze po polsku, ale niestety lepiej mówię po polsku niż po hiszpańsku. Język hiszpański ma być kulturowo moim pierwszym językiem. No cóż :rolleyes:

I don't speak Polish very well, but I unfortunately speak better Polish than Spanish. Spanish is supposed to be my first language culturally. Oh well :rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom