• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Write something in another language.

Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die eifrig sucht, was Leiden schafft.

upload_2020-4-18_9-40-4.png

Pie a nid haut
Cygne a nid bas
Ver n'a pas d'os
Mais rat en a
Not the best translation. I would translate it as:
Magpie has high nest
Swan has low nest
Maggot has no bones
But rat does

My mum taught me this poem. The significance of it is that its combination of sounds makes it sound un-French-like to native French speakers. Having said that, when I recited to a French person all they did was complain about the lack of articles (le, la etc).

Wann der Hahn kräht auf dem Mist,
Denn ändert sich das Wetter
oder bleibt es wie es ist.

*When the rooster crows on the dung,
Because the weather changes
Or will it stay as it is.*

Donde esta los escusado?

Where is the bathroom?

(the most important sentence you can learn in Spanish)

Oh, in my class in high school we learned to say:

¿Donde esta el cuarto de baño?

Eu sou nao Portuuguese, mas estou viver em Portugal, se queres podemos tentar escrever em Portuguese.

É um cachorro
I'm learning Portuguese. As you can tell i'm not exactly fluent yet. I'm also learning Irish and Esperanto. And brushing up on French and German. Trying to keep brain active so it doesn't get a chance to go off on a tangent that I'd rather avoid.

It's a dog

Bende Türkçe yazayim bari. Türkçe Japonca, Korece gibi Altay dil grubuna dahildir.

Let me write in Turkish. Turkish is included in Altay language family like Japonese and Korean.

New Threads

Top Bottom