• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Write something in another language.

Progster

Grown sideways to the sun
V.I.P Member
Here's a chance to show off your linguistic skills. Write something in a another language (other than English), just for fun :)

Το πρόβλημα είναι οτι είναι δύσκολο να σκεφτείς κάτι να γράψεις.

The problem is that it's hard to think of something to write about.

Remember to include a translation in English. :cool:
You can provide that in a SPOILER for more suspense.

Kanjani vakadzi ne varume, mazikati akanaka, ndinofara kutaura kushamwari dzangu paAC muchishona :)

Hello ladies and men, good cats, I'm happy to say goodbye to my friends at AC in the evening

Last edited:
Stiu foarte putin din acest limbaj dar voi încerca să scrieţi în română.

I know very little of this language but I will try to write in Romanian.

Я ничего не соображаю, что тут творится - не понятно :)

I don’t understand what’s going on here - it’s not clear

Stiu foarte putin din acest limbaj dar voi încerca să scrieţi în română.
I hope you don't mind if I correct a minor grammar error here - voi încerca să scriu în română :)
Și eu știu limba română - vorbesc destul de bine, dar nu chiar perfect. Ascult și cântece în română. De fapt, trebuie să scriu sau să vorbesc aproape în fiecare zi în română.

Spricht jemand hier Deutsch?

I will try to write in Romanian
And I know Romanian - I speak pretty well, but not perfectly. I also listen to songs in Romanian. In fact, I have to write or speak almost every day in Romanian.
Does anyone speak German here?

É um cachorro
I'm learning Portuguese. As you can tell i'm not exactly fluent yet. I'm also learning Irish and Esperanto. And brushing up on French and German. Trying to keep brain active so it doesn't get a chance to go off on a tangent that I'd rather avoid.

It's a dog

Ja aber natuerlich. Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen. Leider kann Ich nicht die Grammatik korrekt genau erinnern.

Yes of course. I can speak a little German. Unfortunately, I can not remember the grammar correctly.

Ein Luftkissenboot!

Ich musste einfach ein Luftkissenboot in hier. abgesehen von dem ersten Satz der Rest von diesem Post wird mit einem Übersetzer geschrieben .
Ich bin nicht so gut!

A hovercraft!

I just had to put a hovercraft in here. Apart from the first sentence the rest of this post is written with a translator.
I'm not so good!

Aucun français ? Permettez-moi d'améliorer cela maintenant !

No French? Let me improve this now!

jIH laH laD latin: reH loQ 'ej spanish, 'ach fame ghu' lupegh tlhInganpu' ghItlh, microsoft mughwI' jIH. naD wo'rIv? loS SaD Hugh laH pe' wa' ghot qaStaHvIS Vas ram, vaj continually qet ghaH.

I can read a little Latin and Spanish, but to write a famed saying of the Klingons, I will use a Microsoft translator. Would Worf approve? "One man can cut four thousand throats in a single night, if he is continually running."

Adui wa giza ni taa.
candles-168002_640.jpg

Likely an imperfect sentence, but that's ok. :]

Ooooooh! Meesa forgettin' alla da lingos!

But mesa joinin' in diss thread anyhoo!

How WUDE!

Meesa forgettin' alla da manners, too.

Maxi-bummer!

Gezien Ik zelf uit Nederland kom is het niet zo'n groot probleem voor mij om hierin te typen. Zelfs voor de gemiddelde Nederlander is de grammatica lastig, maar dat zegt meer over de grammatica als over de mensen.

English is my second language, though it's quite common for Dutch people to know at least a little bit of English

Und ein bisschen Deutsch is auch nog möglich, aber meine grammatik... Sprechen gehts mir besser...

Considering I am from the Netherlands myself, typing is not a big deal for me. Even for the average Dutch person, grammar is difficult, but that says more about grammar than about people.

English is my second language, though it's quite common for Dutch people to know at least a little bit of English

And a bit of German is also possible, but my grammar ... I can speak better ...

Last edited:
Ein Luftkissenboot!

Ich musste einfach ein Luftkissenboot in hier. abgesehen von dem ersten Satz der Rest von diesem Post wird mit einem Übersetzer geschrieben .
Ich bin nicht so gut!

Wie du unter deinem Profibild geschrieben hast, never give up :)

As you wrote under your profile picture, never give up

Mi piace mangiare il cioccolato...but you already knew that...!

Anche io :)

me too

ich bin sehr schlect mit deutsch! Aber Ich habe zweimal nach Deutschland geflogen.

I am very schlect with german! But I flew to Germany twice.

New Threads

Top Bottom