• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worst things to say while your wife/partner is in labor

I almost forgot one.

He didn't like the gender of the baby.

He said he could have possibly loved our baby if it came with a toe tag, saying the next one would be the opposite sex.

The doctor who did my epidural was named Dr Dick.

I was so happy about the pain relief, I said "You're not a dick! You're a nice guy!"

Then I invited him to come to our house for dinner, as a thank you.

After delivery, he insulted our baby, said the baby was a brat, a suck, and a loser, and left the room to get some food.

Uh...thats weird. Atleast wait till the kid is grown up. I mean you cant make that determination so soon. uhmm...not that you should anyway...tell them that, even if you might think so, but yeah...that is quite messed up.

The doctor who did my epidural was named Dr Dick.

I was so happy about the pain relief, I said "You're not a dick! You're a nice guy!"

Then I invited him to come to our house for dinner, as a thank you.

My wife got...we'll call it, agitated, with the anesthesiologist because they didn't get it in the first time because her blood pressure dropped to low. "If you don't get that in me before this baby comes you won't like my disposition toward you"

They got it in lol

Hey honey, You Know I like you just the way you are and everything. But I've ordered a treadmill off amazon, and I'm setting up a home gym. Hopefully we can get you back into shape after all this!

Hey darling, Maybe we should give it up for adoption? you know, There are many childless people who would pay good money for this baby ! And I have some gambling debts I need to pay off.

Do you want to hear the story of Joseph Smith?

Is it me or does the doctor look an awful lot like the drawing of that murderer the news showed that is still on the loose?

What does this button do? *Presses the button that sets off alarms*

By the way, I ran over a kid and killed him on my way here and then fled the scene. The birth will balance things out.

New Threads

Top Bottom