• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why would any women want me? Why should i bother to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a unibrow and you know what I did about it? Sometimes I just didn't care, and sometimes I'd carefully shave off what I could or let a hairdresser or my mother shave it off. It's not really a big deal and it shouldn't be. Others that comment can be made part of the solution. I think there are places that can professionally remove unibrow (temporarily) that are like nail salons, but not nail salons. My eyebrows are bushy too, but bushy eyebrows can look attractive on a person. I don't really consider bushy eyebrows attractive or unattractive.

Okay, for a moment let's go with your opinion. You are ugly. So go out an embrace it! Watch this and don't quit in two seconds saying they are all better looking than you. And if they are better looking, then you might be better qualified to be represented by an agency like that. Seriously, there is beauty everywhere, even with you no matter how distorted your own view of yourself may have become. You absolutely must not listen to your sister.

All you need to be is a good person. Really. All this other stuff doesn't matter.

lol i am a "good person" and still i am 26 and no woman ever wanted me, they dont even talk to me and they dont want me as a friend either.

women do care about how i guy look, just like guys care about how i women look. you judge a person on 2 things: personality and looks, there is nothing else to judge.

a few people are objective ugly. i am objective ugly, people feel disgusted by looking at me. how can someone fall in love with me if they feel disgusted by looking at me?

my physical flaws are too many and too severe for anyone to overlook it. i cant even get friends ffs. people would be ashamed to have me with them, i would drag down their social status.

go and read my flaws again in my first post, be honest, if you are honest and realistic you would admit that nobody in this world would accept me neither as boyfriend or friend. i am just too ugly to get liked.

Everyone has many flaws. Some are easier seen, some harder. It doesn't mean that due to them you're not worth or that you'll never get a good relationship. How many people that, as you say it, have 'less flaws' are there that don't have anyone either? You can either push despite your flaws or wallow in self-pity until they swallow you. Your choice but you getting a girl is highly probable, what with there being 7.5 billions of people out there and all.

And the guy we're talking about has many more flaws but there's not point in dwelling on it.

sure everyone has flaws, but go and read my first post again, how many people have that many flaws? almost no one. and i cant fix my flaws thats the problem. i dont even have any positive traits.

well i am 26 and not had a friend since i was 17 and never had a gf, why exactly would i get friends out of nowhere and a gf when it has not happend for 10 years? there is a reason that i have been alone my whole adult life. something is wrong with me, and its those flaws i listed. i dont even have anybody to talk with.

7.5 billions of people ? sure but i will not meet everyone of them, i dont have time and neither do they. and i actually think that if i somehow could meet all people in the earth still all of them would decline to be my friend/gf. i am that bad. you are ignoring that alot of people are alone their whole life for a reason. i am for sure one of those, whish i where not because i dont like this lonliness.

Oh please. As if being a virgin was such a terrible thing. Society teaches you that this kind of pettiness means anything but when it comes to it, the fact is that it doesn't matter at all.

i dont have problem with virginity, but others have. society/media are portrayting virgin guys as incels/bad guys/criminals/socipaths/losers/ugly etc. people get effected by this propganda and belive the lie.

alot of women think that if no woman ever wanted him then something must be wrong with him and that is a turnoff for women.

lets be honest here, no woman want a ugly loser beta friendless guy as a bf. they want a normal guy or a hot guy and its nothing wrong with that, i am not demonizing them.

You need confidence, my friend and keep in tune with your zodiac and seek your matching sign.

i do have confidence but i am just being realistic, i do have all those flaws and i know it will be impossible for me to be in a relationship or even having friends so whats the point of even trying? i could decide to live in a fantasy world and pretend that i am brad pitt but what will that take me? nowhere, even with great "self-esteem" i would still be a lonely guy with no friends and no gf. great self-esteem do not delete my physical flaws or my natural boring-ness.

zodicac and matching sign ? what are you talking about . :eek:

I have a unibrow and you know what I did about it? Sometimes I just didn't care, and sometimes I'd carefully shave off what I could or let a hairdresser or my mother shave it off. It's not really a big deal and it shouldn't be. Others that comment can be made part of the solution. I think there are places that can professionally remove unibrow (temporarily) that are like nail salons, but not nail salons. My eyebrows are bushy too, but bushy eyebrows can look attractive on a person. I don't really consider bushy eyebrows attractive or unattractive.

i do take care of my unibrow but even when i do it you can still see traces from it, it looks really ugly. lol hairdresser , my sister is a hairdresser even she can not fix my unibrow to 100 %, she says i have strong hair-grow or something .

it is a big deal, because it looks really ugly. almost nobody has unibrow.

yeah i have bushy eyebrows too, it looks terrible on me.

If you've failed your whole life and you keep making excuses, why did you bother making this thread in the first place? The problem's solved, your decision's made. That's it, no need to continue here is there?

i do have confidence but i am just being realistic, i do have all those flaws and i know it will be impossible for me to be in a relationship or even having friends so whats the point of even trying? i could decide to live in a fantasy world and pretend that i am brad pitt but what will that take me? nowhere, even with great "self-esteem" i would still be a lonely guy with no friends and no gf. great self-esteem do not delete my physical flaws or my natural boring-ness.

zodicac and matching sign ? what are you talking about . :eek:
Brad Pitt??? Blah! Dull, bland, and seems like he may have some personality issues that make him not terribly attractive. You need to quit worrying about what you think the rest of the world thinks. My overweight, slightly pervy, 67 year old, not rich, with only me for a friend, who was about as optimistic as you, and convinced women only want hot, bad boy types on motorcycles now has a girlfriend. She is 23 years younger than him. And she could have dated someone much younger obviously and there is nothing wrong with her. She wasn't that desperate or anything. But my friend happens to be a nice guy, a bookworm, makes a good sandwich and pot of chili. He is a bit nurturing, quiet, and over all mellow. He is nothing like Brad Pitt.

Maybe you can join some game site/forum so you might make friends with people who share same interests with you.
People won’t see real person there, so I guess no one would judge you by how you look like.

Okay, for a moment let's go with your opinion. You are ugly. So go out an embrace it! Watch this and don't quit in two seconds saying they are all better looking than you. And if they are better looking, then you might be better qualified to be represented by an agency like that. Seriously, there is beauty everywhere, even with you no matter how distorted your own view of yourself may have become. You absolutely must not listen to your sister.

ugly ? i am extremly ugly, 1 of 10 on the look scale.

i have embrace it a long time ago, but others have not. people do not accept they way i look. i am not saying that people are shallow, but the deal is that i am so ugly that its not possible for me to ever be loved.

where is the beauty in me ? i dont have any positive traits .

my sister is not the only one, alot of people tell me that am brutaly ugly and very weird and boring.

ugly ? i am extremly ugly, 1 of 10 on the look scale.

i have embrace it a long time ago, but others have not. people do not accept they way i look. i am not saying that people are shallow, but the deal is that i am so ugly that its not possible for me to ever be loved.

where is the beauty in me ? i dont have any positive traits .

my sister is not the only one, alot of people tell me that am brutaly ugly and very weird and boring.
You are around some really nasty mean people. Nice people would never say such a thing and mean people will say it to anyone.

If you've failed your whole life and you keep making excuses, why did you bother making this thread in the first place? The problem's solved, your decision's made. That's it, no need to continue here is there?

its valid excuses...

its not just about me, people view me this way that i am talking about myself....just by looking at me they know that i am a loser virgin ugly guy with no friends.

i was intrested to see you people replies, but nothing so far that convince me that i warong.

What's your point?

What do you hope to gain by engaging
numerous people's attention and telling them
that you are ugly?

Brad Pitt??? Blah! Dull, bland, and seems like he may have some personality issues that make him not terribly attractive. You need to quit worrying about what you think the rest of the world thinks. My overweight, slightly pervy, 67 year old, not rich, with only me for a friend, who was about as optimistic as you, and convinced women only want hot, bad boy types on motorcycles now has a girlfriend. She is 23 years younger than him. And she could have dated someone much younger obviously and there is nothing wrong with her. She wasn't that desperate or anything. But my friend happens to be a nice guy, a bookworm, makes a good sandwich and pot of chili. He is a bit nurturing, quiet, and over all mellow. He is nothing like Brad Pitt.

i am not convinced that woman only want hot bad boys lol, they want average guys too and even some ugly guys have relationships (atleast among the oldies), but what woman would want a guy who is very ugly + very boring + has no social life and has no hope to fix anything of this? its over for me. i dont have any hope to be loved by anyone.

What's your point?

What do you hope to gain by engaging
numerous people's attention and telling them
that you are ugly?

because people belive there is someone for everyone, its just false. people believe a guy who has as many flaws as me can be in a relationship is truly deluded. love is not for everyone, its for good looking persons and average persons and 1 or 2 ugly ones.

Maybe you can join some game site/forum so you might make friends with people who share same interests with you.
People won’t see real person there, so I guess no one would judge you by how you look like.

already done that, as i said nobody wants to be my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom