• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why would any women want me? Why should i bother to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my flaws:

bad posture (back and neck, born with it did not get it from too much sitting in front of computer etc)

extremely red lips (looks like lipstick)

little head.

big and deformed nose.

bushy eyebrows.

walking strange.

crooked foot.

ptosis/lazy eye.

my skin is terrible.

i have a weird way of looking with my eyes.

acne.

deformed fingers (they are crooked)

Both legs looks strange.

extremely skinny arms.

long forehead,

birthmarks in the face.

incredible bad at talking with people (i suspect that I have some kind of light damage to the brain)

weird voice.

hairy.

skinny/ugly looking Penis

unibrow.

skin that protrudes at the nails.

Hiatus hernia.

strange / ugly hair.

big ears.

virgin and unkissed even though I'm so old.

not had friends my whole adult life (never had a female friend).

Dyslexia.

stupid, low iq.

poor eyesight.

afraid of dogs and cats.

will never have a good job and never have a lot of money.

sometimes there are a lot of embarrassing random leak and saliva out of my mouth.

ugly looking teeth and they are yellow.

Sometimes I stammer.

blinks a lot with the eyes.

licking my lips alot.

extreme dandruff (no schampoo helps me)

sweats a lot and often, i use soap and rollon and try different versions .... but of course its not working.

Snores loud/weird according to my brothers. I sound like a car (?)

sleeping problems. Which makes me look tired and sad.

no clothes suits me. I look ugly in everything.

long neck.

Etc. I can just keep going. I tried everything to fix my flaws but nothing is working. I am 0 of 10 on the look scale. No women will accept a guy with that many flaws, lets be realistic folks.

my flaws:

bad posture (back and neck, born with it did not get it from too much sitting in front of computer etc)

extremely red lips (looks like lipstick)

little head.

big and deformed nose.

bushy eyebrows.

walking strange.

crooked foot.

ptosis/lazy eye.

my skin is terrible.

i have a weird way of looking with my eyes.

acne.

deformed fingers (they are crooked)

Both legs looks strange.

extremely skinny arms.

long forehead,

birthmarks in the face.

incredible bad at talking with people (i suspect that I have some kind of light damage to the brain)

weird voice.

hairy.

skinny/ugly looking Penis

unibrow.

skin that protrudes at the nails.

Hiatus hernia.

strange / ugly hair.

big ears.

virgin and unkissed even though I'm so old.

not had friends my whole adult life (never had a female friend).

Dyslexia.

stupid, low iq.

poor eyesight.

afraid of dogs and cats.

will never have a good job and never have a lot of money.

sometimes there are a lot of embarrassing random leak and saliva out of my mouth.

ugly looking teeth and they are yellow.

Sometimes I stammer.

blinks a lot with the eyes.

licking my lips alot.

extreme dandruff (no schampoo helps me)

sweats a lot and often, i use soap and rollon and try different versions .... but of course its not working.

Snores loud/weird according to my brothers. I sound like a car (?)

sleeping problems. Which makes me look tired and sad.

no clothes suits me. I look ugly in everything.

long neck.

Etc. I can just keep going. I tried everything to fix my flaws but nothing is working. I am 0 of 10 on the look scale. No women will accept a guy with that many flaws, lets be realistic folks.

mine:i appear severely awkward appearance upon eye contact,social & romance-wise.
negatively perceived as a potential stalker.
i tend to avoid eye contact with them,like a ninja,because of that.

Last edited:
why would a woman want me? why would anyone want to be my friend? what do i have to offer? nothing.

i would rather date an aspie woman than an nt woman.

When a person BELIEVES that they “have nothing to offer,” they are lacking self confidence. Confidence can be built and changed...if they truly WANT to.

Whomever you want to date is not important at this time, because you need to work on your self confidence, depression, and negative outlooks. When a woman comes along who is interested in you, I doubt you will stop to judge what she is, but rather be happy in the new relationship.

When a person BELIEVES that they “have nothing to offer,” they are lacking self confidence. Confidence can be built and changed...if they truly WANT to.

Whomever you want to date is not important at this time, because you need to work on your self confidence, depression, and negative outlooks. When a woman comes along who is interested in you, I doubt you will stop to judge what she is, but rather be happy in the new relationship.

i try,by being interactive with them however,and whenever i can.

i try,by being interactive with them however,and whenever i can.

Without self confidence and an effort to try to improve, people will not look favorably. Have you seen the movie My Left Foot? It’s a true story. You should watch it.

i am not convinced that woman only want hot bad boys lol, they want average guys too and even some ugly guys have relationships (atleast among the oldies), but what woman would want a guy who is very ugly + very boring + has no social life and has no hope to fix anything of this? its over for me. i dont have any hope to be loved by anyone.
I saw Benedict Cumberbatch on television yesterday. He looks like he got his head stuck in a beehive or ate some peanutbutter without noticing. I realized I find his looks extremely repulsive, yet I am very attracted to him. It’s quite a paradox to me.

And if we go on the terms of beauty and what is attractive. I always found Owen Wilson to be attractive, while I find his brother to be average looking. The only time I didn’t like Owen Wilson was in a movie where they made his nose look normal. He lost his charm in that scene.

You call yourself “boring.” Let’s talk about something different than your looks. Alright then, what interests do you have? What activities do you enjoy? No matter what you enjoy doing, there is always someone else that enjoys doing it to. I don’t know what you think is boring, but I think all these celebrity obsessed people who shop all the time, go to parties, and do nothing important with their lives...no matter how popular they are, or how attractive....they are extremely boring people.

What are you doing with your time? Reading? Coin collecting? Watching obscure European films? As a kid, I wanted to be an entomologist and spent many summers studying insects under the microscope. It certainly did not make me “popular,” but I am proud of the knowledge, use it quite frequently nowadays, and I admire all scientists. What do you like to do? Build stuff? create stuff? Write, or what? Have you read or watched YouTube with Temple Grandin? I honestly have watched every single video, Ted Talk, and book about her, or that she is in. She is highly autistic, not attractive as most would judge, and she had a love in something very strange that she made into an extremely lucrative career. She designs humane animal corrals for the meat production industry. Not a glamorous job whatsoever. She is the top expert in the entire world!

All I hear you complain about is how you have nothing going for you, but how much time have you spent doing the things and activities you love to do? Keep doing them, and you will find ways to find others who also enjoy it too.

You are right, not everyone will end up in a romantic relationship. But that is not he only kind of love and there is always hope. Hope isn't the same as a sure thing. I know a beautiful woman who just hasn't ever found a guy she likes all that well, though she has over the years gained a good set of friends through church. So, there certainly is a chance that you will be single your entire life. There are advantages. Focus on those. Focus on your interest and things you care about. But please know that looks really are not what love is about. Real love isn't that superficial. And your perceived ugliness certainly will not keep you from having friends. ASD is going to make it hard though, it's just not as easy for us autistic people to make friends. But we can. Just focus on doing your best and the things you enjoy most. Show people respect, be nice, get out and get around people a little bit every now and again and please try to not feel so bad. I went forever with no social life but it did happen. While there are no guarantees that you will ever make friends or get into a romantic relationship you just don't know what might happen. It's worth at least being hopeful. I know how difficult it can be thinking you are too ugly for anything. I've been there. Really. Some of the same "flaws" you mention. But at least I didn't have a bunch of people telling me that I was ugly. Very sorry you have that in your life. That's all I am going to say because you said you just needed to rant and that's fine. But do hope you feel better about things someday.

yes and i am one of those who will never end up in a relationship due to my flaws.

not the only kind of love? sure, but the fact that i will never be in a relationship is what is the most depressing for me.

how can there be hope for me? i have too many flaws and they are not possible to fix. nobody has wanted to be my friend or gf during my whole life. why would that change suddenly?

its hard for me to accept this, i am really sad about it. i do have many hobbies but it does not delete my sad thoughts all the time.

looks do matter, thats the reason most very ugly people are alone.

my ugliness is objective, its not only in my head, people have told me my whole life that i am ugly. hmm i tried to get friends my whole adult life with no luck, not even on internet i had any luck. i will not get friends if we look realistic at my chances.

If your worried about looking bad then focus on making yourself look sexy, love yourself and not beat yourself up, get some swag, a good haircut some nice clothes, perhaps a nice car that turns heads, some collogne that has pheramones that drive women crazy, be a smooth talker and listen to her and youll get a woman np, you need to love yourself, being negative chases em away. Look up your cancer sign as well when I mean Zodiac, I am Libra and stick to those matches when I can.

i already tried making myself look sexy lol. nothing works on me i can tell you, i look ugly in all clothes and all haircutes.

So what do you want to hear exactly? What do you want to be done? How is the rest of your situation right now? I really don't get it at all.

How about other people less fortunate than you? Did you consider there are some who don't make it to your age due to unfortunate events or circumstances?

yes thats what i have done. but i have problem enjoying my life because i have a urge for having a social life, friends and a gf and it makes me sad that i will never have any of that.
Even if you have all those things you may still look around at others and feel sad, still. I have a few friends, a husband, and two bunnies. When I sit on my front porch and watch other people easily chatting with each other, so different from me. Groups of women who walk everyday together. Parties going on a few houses down. I get sad because it will never be like that for me. My husband has more friends, several social outlets and that makes me sad. You really may eventually have some of what you are looking for, but it doesn't always make the sadness go away. It's something I still need to work on.
yes and i am one of those who will never end up in a relationship due to my flaws.

not the only kind of love? sure, but the fact that i will never be in a relationship is what is the most depressing for me.

how can there be hope for me? i have too many flaws and they are not possible to fix. nobody has wanted to be my friend or gf during my whole life. why would that change suddenly?

its hard for me to accept this, i am really sad about it. i do have many hobbies but it does not delete my sad thoughts all the time.

looks do matter, thats the reason most very ugly people are alone.

my ugliness is objective, its not only in my head, people have told me my whole life that i am ugly. hmm i tried to get friends my whole adult life with no luck, not even on internet i had any luck. i will not get friends if we look realistic at my chances.
So many "flaws" you listed really are not flaws at all. Like the eyebrows. Bushy mono-brows are just not a flaw. I like my mono-brow, though it's not what it used to be. And I love kinda wild and lively bushy eyebrows on a guy. At least stick to actual flaws when you consider yours. The list will be so much shorter. As far as people telling you you are ugly, quit listening because as I think I said before, those are mean people and mean people can't be trusted. You just can't believe a word that a mean person says. Nice people will not tell you are ugly. Anyhoo, if mean people say you are ugly it doesn't mean it's true.

Being a virgin is extremely charming and sexy to some!
At least you HAVE a job! My gosh, there are a lot of men out there who are lazy and do not want to work. These two things make you attractive in my eyes. As I said previously, some ARE attractive to unattrave people. Also, what I think of as “attractive,” someone else would call “ugly.” So that label is not meaningful what so ever. Ugly can be very sexy to some people. Look at super rock stars Mick Jagger, or Steven Tyler. Women swooned over them even before they were famous. They were always “unattractive” by current standards. There are tons of men in the world who are extremely unattractive who found love and happiness. You might think to expand your social circles, but I realize t is easier said than done.

It’s your lack of confidence that is stopping y

sure it is, but only if you are virgin for the right reasons. i am virgin for the wrong reasons.

my job sucks, low quality job with just decent amount of money. women want a guy with a cool job and lots of money.

as i said many times, i am objective ugly, which means that i am ugly in everyones eyes. i have 100+ physical flaws. read my first post again. mick jacker and steve tyler are not very ugly like me, they are way better looking than me.

few pepople have as many flaws as i have. i cant even get friends.

lol lack of confidence. a great confidence will not delete my flaws which is the reason for my forever alone life.

I saw Benedict Cumberbatch on television yesterday. He looks like he got his head stuck in a beehive or ate some peanutbutter without noticing. I realized I find his looks extremely repulsive, yet I am very attracted to him. It’s quite a paradox to me.

And if we go on the terms of beauty and what is attractive. I always found Owen Wilson to be attractive, while I find his brother to be average looking. The only time I didn’t like Owen Wilson was in a movie where they made his nose look normal. He lost his charm in that scene.

benedict is decent looking imo, you are overacting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom