• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

Very productive day! Cleaned my bathroom, cooked, played video games, chatted with a friend, and even got my first dose of the Covid vaccine. I won't be able to do this much again in a while.

I'm feeling kind of "blah" this morning, and it didn't help that it's cold and cloudy outside

Also, the computer is slow as molasses. I turned it off, so now I have nothing to do.

Last edited:
I'd just finished doing the dishes in the kitchen when I noticed flashes of light coming from my window. So I took a look and saw the police outside the apartment building with flashlights. I don't know why they're there, but I'm worried it's because of something I did. Or maybe there's some creep who was trying to break in or something. Maybe they did break in and attacked or robbed one of my neighbors. Whatever the reason is I'm worried. They didn't come to my door though so maybe it's not because of me.

I took one bite out of the grilled cheese sandwich I made for supper and my back tooth on the lower left suddenly just really hurt. It's been hurting ever since. I used some floss in case something stuck between my teeth was causing it, but then my gum really started bleeding. My back teeth have been bothering me on and off for a while now, but this evening it was the worst. I guess I'll have to see the dentist. If I can, I haven't been to the dentist in a while and neither the meltdown I had when I last went nor the pandemic has helped. But I wish I had something to numb the pain in the meantime, all I had was some aspirin. Maybe I can get something from the pharmacy tomorrow.

@GrownupGirl

If you don't have or can't find any Clove Oil,
you could try whole cloves from the spice
section at the grocery store.

1. My piano app is acting up, and 2. A toy I wanted to pre-order for a while sold out. :(

EDIT: So I bought a plush version of a fictional crush, and I am wondering how to explain this to my mom? I can't even say his name without worrying what she will think (she is usually ok with these sorts of things, but I don't know if she felt the same way when she was younger.) I end up blushing and barely saying anything.

Last edited:
I've only been reminded for the trillionth time how everything I liked from the late 70's to the early 90's is now incredibly wrong and is basically why I'm messed up in the head. Even Calvin and Hobbes was full of stuff that wouldn't sit well with most people today, like Calvin's parents or babysitter comically threatening to kill him.
People have no sense of humor anymore, take everything much too seriously and get offended by everything. They're paranoid as duck. I wish I could jump into a time machine and go back to the early1980's when everything didn't suck and life was still worth living. Too bad it's impossible.

No matter how hard I try, all I’ll ever amount to is a parasite. I have a whole continent’s worth of evidence that suggests this. My best just plain is never good enough.

I'm a little worried about my mom. She hasn't arrived home yet, and I haven't seen her since this morning. I know she has work, but sometimes I feel it's more than that.

Which brings me to my next thought: if my mom passes (which I believe won't happen soon), I'll be devastated. My stepdad has COPD and type 2 diabetes, so I don't know if he will live long either. I don't want to bother my brother, and despite my independence in most areas, I don't know much about finances, am too scared to drive due to past experiences, and have yet to live in a home by myself.

I could talk to my support admin about it, but I don't know how much help he could offer. I will meet with him on Wednesday, although that meeting is an annual one.

I went to the dentist this afternoon. They took my temperature before I went in with this amazing new thermometer that they just hold close to your forehead. It felt pretty weird taking my mask off inside a public building when I was in the dentist's chair. The dentist said there are cracks in the tooth that's been hurting, and he *thinks* removing the old filling and replacing it in it will solve the problem. I've had to get an old filling replaced before years ago so I remember what it's like. Not a fun time, especially after the numbing wore off about three hours after the operation and a week or so later I had to go back because it was still hurting and the filling had to be filed down more. At least I don't need a root canal, which was what worried me most.

I'll be going back on Friday.

It's super windy here, and it's causing all sorts of noises, and I can't hear where they're coming from or what they are. If my mom were home, she would be totally calm and ignore it, which would help me stay calm about it, but she's at work, and I'm alone. And kind of freaking out about it. Dunno why that is.

So for now I'll try to block it out with music for a few minutes until I decide it's bedtime.

The words of the prophet Elijah to widow tell them it is well(basically don't give weapons to your enemy)

I feel so bad for one of my peers in PHP. He was very depressed lately, and admitted himself to the ER today. I really hope he feels better soon.

I just got back from the dentist. I cried a little bit and was shaky, but nothing really bad. The left side of my face is still very frozen. I hope I'm not in too much pain when it wears off.
Funny how they have to stick needles into you to keep you from feeling the drill, but they don't really have much to keep you from feeling the needles.

I'm really close to finally have an interview for a job, probably my first real job, the company even invited me to apply to another position more related to my skills and experience...but I need to get a letter from my university validating that I already finished all my studies and I only have the graduation left to do on september, but due to apparently my university only having 1 person doing a job for the entire campus they last 14 weeks of bureocracy and I will get the results until this friday; and since the number of covid cases in my country have increased a lot, the rectory decided to close the campus this week and send everyone to work from home, I just hope they open next monday so I can ask for the letter and apply for the job.

Im not sure to sent my application today, maybe I will do it, I just need my brother to check my resume is all right, I am not an english native speaker and although I write and speak with confidence on internet or like here, I want to be sure my resume spelling is correct.

Last edited:
There's a problem with the town's water supply, which means we have no running water, and might not get it back for a week. So until then we have to use jugs of water to do things like brush teeth or shower. Can't cook anything because we have no water to wash the dishes. I'm uncomfortable and feel like I want to go home, but I am home.

Had a terrible dream last night.

My parents and I went to Pittsburgh to see the Browns play against the Steelers. The Browns lost, and the three of us were selected via Jumbotron to get on the field so Steelers fans can throw stuff at us just because we're from Cleveland.

I was so upset and embarrassed, that I wanted to go home, but my stepdad insisted on going to a nearby candy shop, so we went.

People were laughing and pointing at us the whole time we were there. I finally snapped, took a large bottle of root beer nearby, shook it, and threw it at a random crowd. Police were called, and are in the process of arresting the three of us. I finally woke up shouting "PLEASE DON'T ARREST MY MOM!"

That was so messed up...:(

Bought a new speaker and radio combination, as my old one finally gave up. It will be here next week.

I am excited to listen to music again.

New Threads

Top Bottom