• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's Good Today?

My robotic vac
How I lovest thee
Let me count the ways

I never really used it at my old house, but it's come in handy here.

My daughter and I are celebrating Christmas in July. We like to celebrate Christmas once every six months. Life is stressful enough. It's nice to have a two week holiday in the middle of summer, where we give gifts and relax.

It's not big like actual Christmas. In fact, we just usually give little Dollar Tree gifts. But it's a good way to relax.
Christmas in July is coming up again!

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 2022!

Nice. I'm looking foward to being with friends on the 4th. I'll either contribute Costa Rican, Gallo Pinto, that I make from scratch and with Salsa Lizanno, or summer holiday comfort food, Sweet and Smoky Baked Beans, that I could cook on my grill.

Home made crispy onion rings
When's dinner? My Archilles heel is shoestring Onions. Recently I had a wonderful salad at a local brewery, washed down with a nut brown ale. Seared, well seasoned hangar steak with a herb crust, perfectly medium rare, with spring greens, marinated mushrooms and shoestring onions with a buttermilk gorganzola dressing. Who needs haute cuisine when one has something simple, well prepared?

My friend and her dog are on the cover of a magazine!!!

4A46804D-A556-480E-9DC2-C1A61C36E005.jpeg

It is a deliciously elegant 64 degrees in my bedroom. Installing the a.c. was muy dificil, and we were up til midnight figuring everything out. Now, ooh lala! The air is dry and cool. Tomorrow's the 4th of July, and by gosh, I'm positively chilly right now!

went to a big farmer market with the best mom in the world and at the market i got an ice coffee the coffee was yummy in the tummy so it was a verry verry goood day and i was verry verry happy today as well

I got a very much needed alarm clock, and pretty, ankle length sundress from Walmart.

I have TWO air conditioners. I never had anything like that before.

My daughter starts a job as a florist and cashier tomorrow.

I finally talked to someone who I've been trying to get hold of, and I hope I cheered up their hard day, at least a little.

I bought reading cheaters last week, and it's made reading a lot easier. They're 1.75. That's the same as my daughter's prescription. She never wears her doggone eyeglasses. Once I realized we have the same prescription, I lectured her, "Dang, you're blind! I always tell you to wear your glasses! How do read?"
She replied, "Using pure spite!"

I canned many kinds of food. I even made spicy pickles and virgin mojito mix. Ran errands, did chores.

My daughter is a florist now. She brought home cheesecake after work!

And by the end of all my work today, I was so crippled, I could barely walk without hobbling, and holding on to something. I feel beat up.

But it was so fun, it was worth getting crippled for. It'll be a few until I have another crazy fun day like this one.

Last edited:
Woke up early. Happy that I'm off covid quarantine (it's a nasty virus!!!).

I made jam, and listened to The Supremes and Aerosmith. Played a game of Risk against my daughter. Lost, but fought valiantly toward global domination. Le Sigh.

It's supposed to be hotter than the sun today, so I want to get everything done early.

New Threads

Top Bottom