• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

The Hollow on Netflix, which was pretty interesting. Another season coming out soon too :)

Last edited:
Mother dearest and I watched a program about animal rescuers. It brought tears to my eyes watching abused elephants bonding. People can learn from them.

Mother dearest & I watched a nat geo program about Madagascar.

"Drain The Oceans" (Natl Geo Channel)

This episode was about the atom bomb tests at the Bikini Atoll. And what the two explosions did to various naval vessels to see what damage occurred to them.

"Happy Days Of Garry Marshall"

A two-hour tribute to the late writer-director-producer Garry Marshall.

'The Happy Days of Garry Marshall': TV Review

I have been getting into The X-Files on lockdown and I am seriously hooked. I was one of those people who had never seen a single episode, and now I'd rather greet people by yelling "the truth is out there" than anything else. Current dose: an economical 3 episodes every Wednesday. Also, the intro is my jam and I cannot not dance to it by frantically waving my arms, with my eyes open uncomfortably wide.

I have been getting into The X-Files on lockdown and I am seriously hooked. I was one of those people who had never seen a single episode, and now I'd rather greet people by yelling "the truth is out there" than anything else. Current dose: an economical 3 episodes every Wednesday. Also, the intro is my jam and I cannot not dance to it by frantically waving my arms, with my eyes open uncomfortably wide.

The older episodes are great.

Mother dearest & I watched an episode of Dr. Phil with a woman engaged to internet scammers. Mother thought the woman might be suffering from a brain injury. I’m not sure what it was, but there was something a little off about her. Or maybe it was the magic of television? The mystery deepens...

A downloaded episode of Panorama about how the staff at Coventry University Hospital are coping with the coronavirus pandemic.

"Grant".

A three part History Channel documentary about Ulysses Grant, president and general of the union army.

Worth watching.

New Threads

Top Bottom