• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

"Ride With Norman Reedus"

Season four begins, with Darryl and Merle Dixon (Michael Rooker) tearing up Alabama on the way to Georgia to the where "The Walking Dead" is filmed. :p

I love this show. Real Americana. :cool:

Ride with Norman Reedus

Last edited:
Mother dearest & I watched a nat geo documentary about the Ganges last night.

Killing Eve series 1 and 2 plus two episodes of series 3 all in one week. Looking forward to episode 3 now.

Mother dearest & I watched the end of one 600 lb Life & the beginning of another last night.

Picard. (up to episode 4)
Really had high hopes on this, I even managed to somewhat like Discovery but.... Wow what a pile of
stinky turd. Terrible plot, stupid connotations, argh no. Whoever signed off on choosing the plot/writers
needs a stern talking to & possibly sacking, for their "Woke" dumb-down-ness infecting what should be cannon. Not sure I can be bothered to finish the series, but I suppose I must at some point.

I was worried Picard would go the same way as Discovery. The trailers left me unsettled. Bringing out all these old actors and then adding rather stereotypical "go-getting" younger actors into the mix.

Seemed like a recipe for disaster. Still makes me wonder why Enterprise was cut short. Of all the newer shows, it felt like the strongest - except for that awful intro song. Also the captain wasn't the best, but still.

Ed

Enterprise... that damn song was a pain. Glad I had good hand eye co-ordination with my mouse to move the play position meter in VLC Media player & skip that cringy crooning (it shouldn't sound like a Gillette advert wth). Wikipedia is worth a look & a laugh regarding what it says about the theme song o_O lol

I did enjoy Enterprise to be honest it had Rick Berman and Brannon Braga as creators & they knew what they were doing unlike anything since. I gave Discovery a chance & it's scores a 'meh' sadly, still I found it better than Picard.

New Threads

Top Bottom