• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

Big bang theory rerun last night. It's one in which Leonard's Mother comes to visit and meets Penny and Sheldon for the first time.

Big bang theory rerun last night. It's one in which Leonard's Mother comes to visit and meets Penny and Sheldon for the first time.

Ah yes, Christine Baranski. :cool:

Who can play intensely comedic characters like Leonard's mother, or intensely dramatic ones. Great actress.

The Netflix Miniseries: "The Haunting of Hill House"

Rated quite well by Rotten Tomatoes and their audience. I highly recommend it. Provided you have seen the original "The Haunting of 1963".

Otherwise while good in terms of the "haunted house genre", I can only emphasize the original film, a bit more faithful to the Shirley Jackson's novel "The Haunting of Hill House". Still a masterpiece in comparison.

The Haunting of Hill House | Netflix Official Site

Watching No-Go-Zones on Prime. I find crime shows interesting, but only the one's that focus on the criminals. Especially prison documentaries or one's about gangsters etc.

I'm not sure if it's my issues with empathy, but I don't like documentaries that focus on the victims of crime. At the end of the day, anyone can be a victim. It's not interesting to me to hear people complain about loss or trauma.

What I find fascinating is the people who live with a daily risk of being caught, but continue to live that life. The codes they have, the extreme measures and actions they take. I suppose it's interesting because it's the complete opposite to my life

It's somewhat endearing, even though I think the mentality of such people is rather backwards and completely self-destructive.

Anyway, the show is about certain areas around the world that are dangerous due to criminal activity. What is shown and said isn't really anything new. Poverty, drugs, guns and violence.

Ed

My partner and I binged watched Mindhunter and my son and I get together once a week to watch something, usually anime but currently it is Witcher. I share an interest in forensics with my partner and in fantasy with my son.

New Threads

Top Bottom