• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you made?

This comic strip. It was inspired by a kind of dark-humored
Scan_20190923 (2).jpg
joke I heard on YouTube earlier today:

Recently I made a little party dress type thing for my puppy to wear to a town event- it's called "fleet week" and it's was a welcome party for sailors where they play music and have dancing in the street. She loves people and generally she doesn't mind clothes but she's hard to fit in something that's "pretty" and that she seems comfortable in.

(ugh I am now one of those people who dresses their dogs aaaah)

anyway, it's cute?
844095E0-2EA8-483E-BA7A-C8198EAF7C41.jpeg

I recently made a few things. Cabinet on carpentry classes, props because I like make them and things from clay because sometimes my sister asks for them.

I designed my own Sims costume
20191009_010839.jpg
for Halloween. The t-shirt is similar to one of the tops that can be worn in The Sims 4. I made the plum-bob headband with two paper mache cones glued together and painted.

I made a Freezer Bunny guitar similar to the one in The Sims 4. It can't really be played, it's just a decoration. It was sort of an accessory to "go" with my Sim costume, but I didn't really get it finished until the day after Halloween.
20191102_150409.jpg

I made these sculptures out of beer cans to educate our locals about beer can litter thrown in our rivers ,and the raft to educate about single use plastic

New Threads

Top Bottom