• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you made?

I made this cartoon that was inspired by the current heat wave we're going through.
Scan_20190801 (2).jpg

For me it was new to go through the escape room . It was a shock for me when I entered the room and the door closed. I was chained to a pipe with one handcuff. And I had to move along this pipe and collect keys and answers. I needed this game. I needed a stressful situation that would lead me out of another stressful situation. After the escape room, my brain began to work differently.

Last edited:
For me it was new to go through the escape room . It was a shock for me when I entered the room and the door closed. I was chained to a pipe with one handcuff. And I had to move along this pipe and collect keys and answers. I needed this game. I needed a stressful situation that would lead me out of another stressful situation. After the escape room, my brain began to work differently.
Is this in the right thread?

This doodle of Cookie Monster from Sesame Street where he has a nightmare that he's surrounded by floating, singing cookies but they won't let him eat them. Many people said they found the nightmare too scary, but I'm like, "Duh, it's a nightmare, it's supposed to be scary!". Also I found it more funny than scary.
Scan_20190809 (2).jpg

A Maker’s Mark Manhattan. There is something about putting a little extra effort into my drinks that makes them feel more special than when I order them at a bar.

A work seat with the seat padded on both sides. The seat legs have a pipe between the legs on ether side. I can sit on it or turn it over and kneel on it. When I am kneeling, I use the legs to help me get up. Just the thing for a old guy.

For some time now I've been wishing they'd make soft, cuddly large dolls of the L.O.L. Surprise characters, but I got tired of waiting for it to happen and made my own instead. I think I might make one of the boy characters in the future.
20190831_225148 (2).jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom