• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, Yoshi's Crafted World, and River City Girls (with the husband) on the Switch.

The Seven Deadly Sins - Knights of Britannia on the PS4.

It's a cheesy fighting game with a relatively simple platinum trophy. Need I say more?

Afterparty on the Xbox One. A game about drinking and partying with the demons in Hell. It is amazing so far.

I've hit one of those periods where I've lost interest in the Xbox. Dusted off the PC and currently playing Two Point Hospital, Parkitect and Eyes of Ara.

GRAW on the 360. I am going for all of the achievements with the exception of the three leaderboard ones, since I have too much of a life to go for those.

I picked up Minecraft not that long ago and have been playing that with my nephew. I should have got MC aaaaaages ago, lol.

I picked up Minecraft not that long ago and have been playing that with my nephew. I should have got MC aaaaaages ago, lol.
Oh yea I have had Minecraft for years and for whatever reason it is the only game that I consistantly come back to. its such a unique game that really brings out my creativity. Best $20 I have ever spent in my life. I am now getting more into the massive mod packs like FTB and Through the Dimensions 2. when you think about it, I would guess its the most heavily modable game ever that can play almost any other type of game mode inside it. you can literally make a game inside a game. I currently have a massive city build that I have been working on over the last few years that just keeps getting bigger.

Star Ocean The Last Hope on the PS4. I doubt I will get a Platinum Trophy out of it.

Was playing No Man's Sky until about 3 weeks ago. After taking a break am going to try to learn how to play Red Dead Redemption which I got for Xmas. I'm still very much a novice game player- didn't start playing until about 3-4 years ago at the age of 70! Played ArcheAge for years until got bored with it about 1.5 years ago and switched to trying various other games until I got into No Man's Sky. So if anyone has played Red Dead and is willing to answer questions I'd be so grateful!

PamWdNqm.jpg
89fJumwm.jpg

FFXIV housing design had consumed my life for awhile. Not that the pictures are of my house, was getting ideas from others. The marketboard aspect of the game is addicting, and to save up for a virtual plot in a virtual neighborhood. I don't even do much co-op battling, but it is required for game progression. There's a lot of what I perceive as intricacies, that I don't want to learn really, and there's some people who take the game too seriously. They get mad... at me... XD
Usually the anonymous nature of gaming keeps things cool and easy. But not this game. o_o ;
I chose archer/bard as starting class. People have something against that class I found out. I'll happily play tunes on the oboe and delve into the pretties alternatively.

But otherwise, I've since decided to play less games and the few hours I DO spend, I want on ps2. Lots of undiscovered games on there.

New Threads

Top Bottom