• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Been playing The Outer Wilds the past few days.

Interesting game for sure. I still have a few things to try and do/find before I'm able to complete the story however.; I've already completed one major thing related to the main story which was nice. The music is quite enjoyable as well.

I'm quite excited for WoW Classic, along w/ Gears of War 5. I already have the Ultimate Edition on my Xbox ready for pre-loading (I've got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate so I'm able to play it). I also just finished reading the tie-in novel the other night that bridges the gap between the ending of Gears of War 4 and around the beginning of 5. Was a bit short but was still a good read none-the-less.

@Isadoorian How are you finding WoW Classic? :)

I was sceptical at first, I thought I'd hate it or find it tedious, because I remember my Vanilla experience was really tough! But, I'm finding I'm loving it, everything is hard and gold is difficult to grind, but playing it with friends makes it an amazing game again. Little things like getting my first mount feels rewarding again rather than tossing another one on the pile :D

@Isadoorian How are you finding WoW Classic? :)

I was sceptical at first, I thought I'd hate it or find it tedious, because I remember my Vanilla experience was really tough! But, I'm finding I'm loving it, everything is hard and gold is difficult to grind, but playing it with friends makes it an amazing game again. Little things like getting my first mount feels rewarding again rather than tossing another one on the pile :D

I didn't play it much as I wanted to, as the day it launched until a week or so later I was at my moms house to watch the dog while she went away and I didn't want to lug my computer there. I'm probably going to get another subscription later this month though.

Enderal! Can’t believe it took me so long to play this. This game is amazing and so immersive. I can’t stop playing it.

Currently playing Dark Souls 3 with the added DLC content. Talk about frustration, but at least the harder bosses are out of the way and everything is almost finished.

Yes, it is. Honestly, I can't remember. Been so long since I've played it. I need to, again.

If you find it, you have to use the Incendio spell on the final boss and keep it at - avoiding the falling rocks and poison attacks. That will eventually finish the Basilisk off.

Gamera 2000 (Playstation) - a Panzer Dragoon-style game involving you taking on various monsters, mutants and mechas in your VTOL jet/hoverbike with the titular turtle acting as your wingman.

Here's an AMV of the game (I think the music is from Kamen Rider based on what I can hear)

Been playing both WoW Classic and the retail version, also have been busy with Tekken 7 on Xbox One.

I just bought Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and CoDWW2 Bundle on Humble...the firstgame I installed was Crash Boandicoot and went to Warped...I felt like the food critic from Rataouille movie when he eats, back in my childhood memories again

Darksiders. I owned it on the 360 since around the time it first came out, and I just now am getting around to playing it, and I am having a blast with it. I think I am going to go for the full 1000 gamerscore on it before the end of this month.

Due to a major upgrade I'm currently playing the following..
Borderlands 3
RAGE 2
Wolfenstein - OldBlood
Wolfenstein - Youngblood
No Mans Sky Beyond
Metal Gear Solid 5

New Threads

Top Bottom