• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What theme are you doing for halloween?

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
I'm doing dolls. I want to put dolls everywhere even creepy ones.
And dress like a doll.
And I'll probably put up skeletons and spiders and maybe some fairy lights
Idk what else yet.
Have some candy in bowls maybe just a little bit and hopefully some people will eat some.
What about u?

My theme is a mad scientist. I'm currently working on my costume and accessories. I'll post pics of it when it's ready...

My theme is a recurrent one - that of a man who sees no relevancy to the occasion.

Bah humbug? Has Christmas come early?

Ed

A grumpy geriatric. Terribly convenient since I can be that all year round. ;)

Though for every Halloween I feel a bit sad that when I was much younger it was an occasion geared more for children than adults. Where sometime back it evolved into an occasion primarily for adults.

Last edited:
I never have a specific theme but I always have a party. I don't really dress up in costumes anymore but I did get some adorable Halloween-themed outfits to wear throughout the month of October!
My favorite is a cardigan with cats and pumpkins on it.

In town they celebrate but out in the country where I am the houses are too far apart on gravel roads etc. So you don't get trick or treaters unless someone you know brings them by.

So if I see a clown in the woods I will shoot it.

clown.jpg

;)

I'm putting on a zombie prom event, actually. But...I have to ask you, Lovely_ ...do you know about the John Lawson house? It's a real place with a really strange plot going on, still, to this day. I had to write about it once. I wish I could go see the place for real, but I haven't gotten to just yet.

Never do specific themes for Halloween in terms of decorating... it usually just looks like Halloween vomited on my house ;) . Last year my family dressed up as characters from The Mummy which was fun. One of my favorite things I like doing is playing Halloween themed music on my front porch for the trick-or-treaters.

I never have a specific theme but I always have a party. I don't really dress up in costumes anymore but I did get some adorable Halloween-themed outfits to wear throughout the month of October!
My favorite is a cardigan with cats and pumpkins on it.
That sounds so cute Luca.
Hope u have a fun I would love to see you post them it you do.

I live in a country that has no such celebration and it all seems a little weird to me.

I live in a country that has no such celebration and it all seems a little weird to me.
Halloween is all about being a little weird. It's the perfect holiday. Perhaps you can bring it to Oz. It's the best time for dark, creative, silly souls to play.

New Threads

Top Bottom