• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

This. It has so much meaning to me. My father died one year and 362 days ago at 7:10 PM so the anniversary of his death is coming up. And one of the few things that my father and I connected on was our interest and preference on vehicles. It completely fits. When I'm drunk I can't hear this song in a social situation without shedding a tear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.........this is going to sound pretty dull to the rest of you, but I just got done listening to 'The Mummer's Dance' by Loreena McKennitt. She always puts me into my "peaceful place" in my soul.

I like her! Emotional, but in an intimate, non-obnoxious way.

Here's the song that's on my mind right now:

Jenny Lewis
"Acid Tongue"

my brother got me into jenny lewis, i love her music!! she's a great musician. love her songs. acid tongue is great. i loved her with rilo kiley.

my brother got me into jenny lewis, i love her music!! she's a great musician. love her songs. acid tongue is great. i loved her with rilo kiley.

I admit I have a huge man-crush on her. (Yes, I know she's a woman.) If you've seen this, you'll understand:

Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
"See Fernando"
Tell me that isn't the most adorable thing you've ever seen.

Rilo Kiley is awesome as well. I think I've posted some of their stuff in this thread.

I admit I have a huge man-crush on her. (Yes, I know she's a woman.) If you've seen this, you'll understand:

Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
"See Fernando"
Tell me that isn't the most adorable thing you've ever seen.

Rilo Kiley is awesome as well. I think I've posted some of their stuff in this thread.

rilo kiley is awesome. im listening to them right now actually haha :) one of the greatest bands.

New Threads

Top Bottom