• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I love Katy but I wish pop artists were not pushed into having fecking rappers on their songs. Between this and E.T, I wanna slay all rappers just so they don't appear on any other pop songs and ruin them... BTW, I do like rap and Hip hop, I just don't like that they are put on songs where they end up ruining them 99.99% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

The entire soundtrack to this movie is awesome (as is the movie itself), but this is the one I listen to the most. I miss Don Bluth. It's really a shame he hasn't been able to make any more films because no one wants to fund hand drawn animation anymore (according to him, the executives he's pitched to would fund his projects if he did them in cgi, but he doesn't want to, so that's why he's been more or less retired for the last 13 years).

I am tired of feeling like the freak and this comforts me that maybe I am not the freak maybe I am special just like the rest of us. We are all special with all our gifts and faults. I know I am being sentimental but sometimes you just feel things.

I saw these guys at Bonnaroo a couple of years ago. It is a terrifying story. (PM if you want to know.)

"Walk Away Ren?e"

-The Left Banke

Walk Away Renee - The Left Banke - YouTube

And when I see the sign that points one way
The lot we used to pass by every day

Just walk away, Ren?e
You won't see me follow you back home
The empty sidewalks on my block are not the same
You're not to blame

From deep inside the tears that I'm forced to cry
From deep inside the pain I, I chose to hide

Just walk away, Ren?e
You won't see me follow you back home
Now as the rain beats down upon my weary eyes
For me it cries

Last edited:
Mahler's second symphony as performed by Valery Gergiev and the London Symphony, which might be my favorite recording of the piece despite my not liking the singers very much.

Strauss' Also Sprach Zarathustra in the recording Herbert Von Karajan made with the Berlin Philharmonic in the early 70s.

Well since I've been playing Skyrim almost non-stop since I got it a few days ago, this.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Main Theme - Real Full Version -HQ - YouTube

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MYYYYYY FUUUUUUUCKING GOOOOOOOD!!!

This song is so good!

Skyrim was my obsession back in the day. I've spent 30 days of my holidays playing skyrim, 14 hours a day, with my mage lizzard. No kidding. I often get homesick from these lands that do not exist. For the Empire!

The composer, Jeremy Soule is a genius.

I also loved TES III- Morrowind. Same composer.

The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind - Blessing Of Vivec - 08 - YouTube

New Threads

Top Bottom