• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Was on The Upgrade. This is Jonny Craig's latest EP in full, jump to 20:47 for that song but the whole thing is stunning.

Now on

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, for any Tool fans out there. Check the students from Aaron O'Keefe's music school covering Tool, Gun 'N Roses, Iron Maiden, JUDAS PRIEST, Taylor Swift, Pantera, Down and other great bands and artists.

The girl singing must only be between like 10 and 12??

Heh, made me look up a remix of that song which I like

Are we like brothers from another mother or something? LOLZ

I'm checking out the Knife Party remix right now.. started off cool, but I didn't like the direction it took. Please check out the Tool cover!

Are we like brothers from another mother or something? LOLZ

I'm checking out the Knife Party remix right now.. started off cool, but I didn't like the direction it took. Please check out the Tool cover!

Weeeeell.. my mom has been in England, and has been divorced once... so... :p

The Tool cover is good though, but as a musician myself (albeit an "amateur" in any sense I guess), covering music often is a matter of practice. Writing songs yourself and figuring out emphasis and intonation on lyrics is a totally different deal... especially if you mimic a certain band. Still, a good cover though :)

I got this song in my head after this person I don't like came into the break room today...it made me giggles.

As one who grew up on a whole lotta Bob Dylan and Neil Young, I approve of this performance.

(You can stop after the first song; his "Watchtower," I am not so fond of it.)

Speaking covers, this one by St. Joplin will always have a special place in my heart...

This song does contain swearing that some consider the worst swear you can use, but this may very well be the greatest video clip I have ever seen, probably the single greatest escape/ chase sequence there is too!

Biting Elbows - Bad Mother****er

(I am on my phone so another mod may yet correct this post with a link to the clip LOL)

Edit;

New Threads

Top Bottom