• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What rumors have people started about you?

Ana54

Mine are mostly boring. People have said that:

1) I made out with my cousin in a church

2) that I have a problem with my voice

3) that I called this girl a slut

4) that I wanted to **** my music teacher

5) that I tried to shoot up a school

6) that I was suicidal

7) that I had a hit list

8) that I didn't know what rape was

9) that I was autistic

10) that I was "authistic"

11) that I blew up a bowling alley with my cousin when we were both 12 and then we were in a mental institution together and got diagnosed with bipolar disorder

12) that I'm bisexual

13) that I brought my cat to school and kept it in my locker all day and it suffocated

14) that I told the pastoral counselor my problems

15) that I had Borderline Personality Disorder

16) that I have mental health issues

17) that I have Asperger's Syndrome

18) that my parents were forcing me to marry

19) thjat my parents were cousins

I'm lesbian
I'm pregnant
I am going to get married
I pulled my pants down out in the field during recess
I had sex with every man I met
I like to touch my **** and watch it float in the toilet

There was a rumor going around that I had been beaten up by this pathetic faux-dangerous bully girl at school, that I was 13 and in grade 10, that I was "sick" (as in mentally ill, or perverted, or both)

LOL, Spokane!

Rumours have been spread about me?

1) I was gay (Which was completely false and second of all I have a girlfriend)

2) I'm getting married? (I don't know wtf that came from? :lol: but it was quite funny)

3) I have a crush on another girl (Yes that was true but that was before my current one)

There was loads of stuff about ex-boyfriends, like them being my cousin(wtf?), loads of sexual stuff and my intents for dating them(some, most, were really horrible and it depressed me people thought that of me).
A lot of people think I'm lesbian. I'm not _that_ bothered about that one 'cause I'm bisexual anyway, and 'cause I sort of find it funny to confuse them while they try and figure me out. I think it was me being so open about what I think about guys and how attractive they are which lead people to think that.
Also, people think I have like 20 disorders for some reason. Apparently now I have ADD, ADHD, Aspargus Syndrome(yeah, I know it doesn't exist[or does it o_O?], but that's what they're insisting), HPD, a form of psychosis(people think I'm talking to someone when all I'm doing is talking to myself[it confuses them though because I do it all the time, even when I'm reading or something, and often insulting my self so it seems like I'm arguing with someone(I seriously can't help it, I've tried to stop >_<)]), etc.
TBH, there's not that many rumours about me. I don't think so anyway.
There's stuff people say about me which they shouldn't know but which is true, too much stuff really, and I really have no idea how they know this stuff, but yeah xD.
EMZ=]

Another rumour was spreaded about me was apparently I show my butt to everyone in the streets... (again false) :thumbsdown:

It was rumored that I had lupus, that I was bipolar, that I spoke French at home, that I spoke pidgin... a lot of the rumors I started myself.

Spud, that reminds me of how the other students at this private Catholic girls' school I went to assumed I was sponsored to be able to go to the school, because apparently I was poor because I lived in an apartment and hardly got anything for Christmas.

Mine are mostly boring. People have said that:

1) I made out with my cousin in a church

2) that I have a problem with my voice

3) that I called this girl a slut

4) that I wanted to **** my music teacher

5) that I tried to shoot up a school

6) that I was suicidal

7) that I had a hit list

8) that I didn't know what rape was

9) that I was autistic

10) that I was "authistic"

11) that I blew up a bowling alley with my cousin when we were both 12 and then we were in a mental institution together and got diagnosed with bipolar disorder

12) that I'm bisexual

13) that I brought my cat to school and kept it in my locker all day and it suffocated

14) that I told the pastoral counselor my problems

15) that I had Borderline Personality Disorder

16) that I have mental health issues

17) that I have Asperger's Syndrome

18) that my parents were forcing me to marry

19) thjat my parents were cousins

lol ruff!! :(

More rumours, apparently I've heard that there was a rumour I was going back to my old school? :blink:
And that was recently :(

I jsut thought of something I find hilarious... people thought I was Jewish and told their friends I was Jewish because I was so hung up on Holocaust stuff. I read Holocaust books, talked about it if it fit seamlessly into the conversation, printed out hundreds of pages of first-hand Auschwitz accounts in the school library.

Rumors about me were always that people thought i was gay..... I mean like come on! Wake up! Ask the person him/herself if he/she is gay..... BUT NO! I AM NOT GAY! Ghehehe just wanted to point that out :p lolz

Sometimes it can be usefull to play a game with peoples mind; let them think your gay and they won't come close with you anymore :p

Who the hell starts all these crappy rumours everyone has mentioned? :/

I've never been important enough for someone to start a rumor about me. I was generally invisible in school, and now I go to school with 45,000 people so it's all good.

I don't care if you're gay, if you have Sean Patrick Flanery in your avatar I'M COMIN' OVER! :D

noexpression.gif
SOCIAL INTERACTION OHOH?
happy.gif

I became important effortlessly, caused by trying NOT to be important, for wanting to lay low, keep a low profile, not draw ANY attention to myself. as a result, I was the person in the school that people paid the most attention to. I was a guinea pig in their social/emotional experiments.

New Threads

Top Bottom