• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What pathetic things get you raging with anger?

People texting in the same room or in a cafe or something and not making any conversation with each other; and kids copy adults behavior... like, this not okay! lol really.

I wrote to my mobile phone network earlier this week to give 30 days notice on my SIM only contract, they sent me a letter which came in the Post today dated Thursday, they wanted me to ring up to confirm my identity! Pardon? I signed the letter in my own handwriting FFS!

And they wouldn't let me out of contract without I pay a £33 termination fee because there's still about 2 and half months left on the 12 month contract, so I now have to wait till March 18th or thereabouts to give 30 days notice again, because I started the SIM Only contract on the 17th of last April, so the 18th of March, as I worked out, is bang on 30 days prior to when the contracted 12 months ends.

2 things: Spelling mistakes from educated people and when I fail at making a recipe.

Indeed, I have a friend on Facebook who I've known for years, but he couldn't spell his way out of a damp carrier bag and his grammar is awful.

I get worked up at people who can't keep their opinions in check. There are people out there who spew out some horrible stuff. I don't know how they don't feel bad about it. If I did that sort of stuff in real life I'd find it extremely hard to forgive myself for it. I don't understand why they can't view the other side to their opinions on situations and empathise with people's problems.

I'm thinking of finding an extension for my browser that just disables comment sections on the internet. I don't know if there is such a thing. You get the odd person who says insightful things but they're mainly just filled with smeared faeces. I don't get it.

the f
For me: about 3 day's ago, I decided to have a go with my bread machine and, yep, make some bread, so I go online to search for a recipe that has no sugar in it and went through a site and proceeded to have choices and so, did the choices and was put right though to tons of recipes and scrolled down, not really liking what I read and then came to one that I did like and looked at the ingredients and thought: that sounds interesting. Bread made with mainly eggs, milk and honey and followed the instructions and voila the next day, had a decent loaf of bread; a bit flat on top, because I had removed the kneeders too soon. Loved it so much. Looked like a brick ( as hubby kindly referred to it, for its shape) but as soft as anything and really tasty. So, coming to the end of it and decide to have another go and, nearly moaned out loud when I saw what I thought I had saved, I had not: the ingredients. I have tried searching the very website that I got it from and cannot find it and in truth, I went into a rage of frustration.

Calmed down now, though, but so upset. I can actually remember most of the ingredients but very hazy on the actual weights etc, which is pretty crucial when making bread.

I do so hate getting this angry and all too often get this way over really silly things!
the fact that an aspie used an emoji to be sarcastic

Oh! People online who say Teen Titans Go is "overhated." No one EVER says that about Batman & Robin. Or even series' like Twilight and The Mortal Instruments.

People stopping the elevator/lift doors just as they are closing and causing me to wait 10 more seconds. Especially in the morning pre-coffee. Leaves me fuming! :):mad:

When other people are upset I often get upset. If they are angry and raise their voice, even if it has nothing to do with me, I get angry too. I think it's because I have too much empathy.

I find it incredibly bothersome when people try to intiate 'small talk' when I'm listening to music; if I wanted to talk to you, I wouldn't have my headphones in blaring music.

Where do I begin with what makes me explode! I have so many honorable mentions but I'll just list a few.

Hearing someone gulp their coffee
The smell of someone's scrambled eggs
Standing in a long line at the check-out (my definition of long line is more than two customers)
Shopping for something I really need and am trapped in aisles with little elbow room
Someone else's music playing

Morons on Facebook who are threatening to "Boycott" the next Star Wars movie just because it's made by Disney.

When I order a gift for my brand new granddaughter out of state, and the @#*# post office doesn't deliver it on time, if ever, forcing me to get a refund instead of bestowing a gift. They do this over and over again!:mad::mad::mad:

When I order a gift for my brand new granddaughter out of state, and the @#*# post office doesn't deliver it on time, if ever, forcing me to get a refund instead of bestowing a gift. They do this over and over again!:mad::mad::mad:

Don't get me started on the Postal service, like I pay for Amazon Prime for 1 day deliveries amongst other good features, but annoyingly the 1 day deliveries thing doesn't always happen in my area due to the pants local Postal service.

But apparently Amazon do state in the VERY "small print" that the 1 day deliveries from Amazon Prime don't work in all areas.

People who who make assumptions about me based on the fact that I'm a foreigner, and assume that because I speak with an accent, it means that I don't know their language and I'm not capable of speaking for myself. Just because I have an accent, does not mean that I don't know the language or can't speak correctly; in fact, my spelling and even my grammar is probably better than theirs!

People who let their dogs bark and disturb others... not the dog's fault, the dog is just doing what dogs naturally do, but the owner's fault for allowing it to bark and not bringing it indoors.

I open the shutters on the window to get some fresh air, and the wind keeps blowing them shut again. Extremely irritating.

I drop things all the time and they break and make a mess. I drop my plate or food I knock it off the table, my dinner is ruined. Why does this crap happen, it's totally unnecessary grrr.

New Threads

Top Bottom