• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What pathetic things get you raging with anger?

Don't get me started on the Postal service, like I pay for Amazon Prime for 1 day deliveries amongst other good features, but annoyingly the 1 day deliveries thing doesn't always happen in my area due to the pants local Postal service.

But apparently Amazon do state in the VERY "small print" that the 1 day deliveries from Amazon Prime don't work in all areas.
Glad it's not just me, but sorry that it happens to you too. I fully blame the USPS. They have gotten very lazy - I have seen the postal carrier drive up to our building and leave again without delivering a package. When I call about it, they lie and say that no one was at home even though they never so much as rang the doorbell.

Glad it's not just me, but sorry that it happens to you too. I fully blame the USPS. They have gotten very lazy - I have seen the postal carrier drive up to our building and leave again without delivering a package. When I call about it, they lie and say that no one was at home even though they never so much as rang the doorbell.

I live in England, I don't use the US Postal Service, I use Royal Mail.

However, their Posties are worse than useless a lot of the time.

Moving on, another thing that winds me up immensely, non UK call centres, Virgin are a nightmare IMO, the signal on the Network is rubbish in most parts of Sheffield, and the customer service is a joke, and according to their help forum I'm not the only one with complaints.

Like about 3 weeks ago I sent a PM to one of their staff to check if I can get Virgin TV at the Flat, a complete package with movies and Sky Sports because I watch WWE, and they're still yet to get back to me, so much for "We'll get back to you within 5 days".

Last edited:
I'm not sure I agree with that... I am also an atheist but I care very much about injustices in the world... What makes you think atheists are uncaring in that respect?

Why is it strange that an atheist cares a lot about injustice? Just because atheists don't worship some 50-foot guy with a beard sitting on some cloud doesn't mean they have no sense of right or wrong.

I would argue that an atheist that has a strong sense of right & wrong is more conscientious because they had to decide & develop that belief on their own rather than have it handed to them in a canned form from a religion.

However, their Posties are worse than useless a lot of the time.

I once got a piece of mail that was addressed :
***** (my first name)
Union Office
Manchester

It was delivered next day after posting. My experience of British posties is that they are really pretty good. I am not so sure about their US counterparts however.

I once got a piece of mail that was addressed :
***** (my first name)
Union Office
Manchester

It was delivered next day after posting. My experience of British posties is that they are really pretty good. I am not so sure about their US counterparts however.
The US postal service, IMO, started going down hill after the internet became popular. People were relying less and less on snail mail, so postage prices went up and customer service went down.:(

The US postal service, IMO, started going down hill after the internet became popular. People were relying less and less on snail mail, so postage prices went up and customer service went down.:(

How do the goods get from the online retailer to the customer? Carrier Pigeon? No, they use "Snail Mail" :D

New Threads

Top Bottom