• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you UNHAPPY today?

I saw mother’s tits. :confused:

Today I saw where my mom shaved her privates into the toilet and didn't flush.

But yeah, what made me unhappy was food stuck in my esophagus for 2 hours tonight.

Today I saw where my mom shaved her privates into the toilet and didn't flush.

But yeah, what made me unhappy was food stuck in my esophagus for 2 hours tonight.
I’m sorry that happened to you.

I’m nervous about leaving the house.

A grocery store coworker, whom I occasionally see, again asked if I'm working on my speed. I've already impressed him with my productivity, but he still asks this question.

There's never any acknowledgement of me, as a person; simply my speed, results, and business prognosis - very impersonal. This is neither a manager, nor a supervisor. All robotic business talk, spoken with a fulsome smile - awkward. It's always: money, progression within hierarchy, productivity, profits, inefficiencies, etc.

What's next? Will he again compliment my results, as if they were an invisible person, to my left? Effectively, there isn't be a difference. :angry:

Feeling a little exhausted. Cutting back on caffeine may halp. That will start tomorrow. :)
Along with taking a break from social for today.

Out riding my bike where I usually do, had peoples's dogs growling at me and a public safety officer following me around all evening. Should have stayed home.

It's a hot Saturday, so everyone and their dog is being loud and social outside. I'm inside with the windows closed, white noise playing and overheating, and I can still hear them. I hate it.

I believe I'm going blind in my left eye. Macular degeneration.. Too many years without sunglasses.
I will try to make a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I hate making /attending doctors appointments.

Noise of pounding music, people's loud voices, and overpowering smell of drugs. I hate these people and I hate where I live :(

New Threads

Top Bottom