• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you UNHAPPY today?

I am ostracized by those I use to call my friends. Imagine hearing that someone that was a best friend being asked by another of their friends to stop being friends with you because you are Autistic, this actually happened to me this last month. Almost all of my friends have now jumped ship. They have stopped talking to me, stopped all communications, basically ghosting me. For someone like me that is a living hell because I crave social contact, verbal communications, friendships, it is why I started playing MMOs in the first place. And for the cherry on top of all this, I am unhappy because I asked one of my last friends in a game I play if he would consider being my game partner and basically I got told "I don't mind running stuff with you but can't commit to only run with you I trying to build up new groups in the new guild I'm in to get things done, so I get stretched out at times." This person actually stopped talking to me for a couple weeks before I built up the courage to ask. It took days for this person to even answer with this short blow off." I never asked for a solo commitment, I just asked for someone to run with when I need a group and could not solo on my own in game. So now I basically have given up playing as of now. I am tired of the emotional pain of broken friendships, tired of trying to fit in, tired of trying period. Door after door has been slammed in my face. Today I finally accept the outcome, I just do not belong anywhere anymore.

Last edited:
I am ostracized by those I use to call my friends. Imagine hearing that someone that was a best friend being asked by another of their friends to stop being friends with you because you are Autistic, this actually happened to me. Almost all of my friends have jumped ship now. They have stopped talking to me, stopped all communications, basically ghosting me. For someone like me that is a living hell. I crave social contact, verbal communications, friendships, it is why I started playing MMOs in the first place.
nobody's ever said they want to stop being my friend, it's just obvious they aren't you get the oh it's her reaction ,animals don't do that because they don't pretend ,I think they pick up on the fact that we are different, I took back some dignity by saying I just didn't enjoy it ,I can't be neurotypical.

Went out to get my weekly supply of groceries but had a lot of trouble focusing and deciding on what to buy, even though I brought a list with me.
The middle of my back has been hurting a lot recently, especially when I wake up in the morning. I'm worried I have something really wrong with my kidneys.
Or maybe of of this is because it's that time of month. Which of course is the only reason women get angry or upset over any kind of injustice.:rolleyes:

An unwanted Facebook message.
Feeling frustration trying to quilt denim.
I’ve lost the manual to my sewing machine.
:confused::eek::oops:

Impatient for family social time to conclude so I can get back to my project.

Well yesterday anyway. I was all wired up to go to a concert. Drove almost 2 hours. As I was getting close my neck started aching and getting stiff, it was not due to driving. Then I started feeling totally just drained of energy to the point I could hardly function. I tried sitting down at the concert and was like nope I won't be able to do this. So I went home. All the way home I couldn't seem to regulate my temperature between hot and cold. Felt a little like the start of a swine flu (think I had that 10 years ago) except for the stiff sore neck, that's a new one. I did just get bit with several mosquitoes the day or two before so west nile went through my mind. Today I wasn't 100% but was feeling considerably better at least, so went out and did some stuff.

New Threads

Top Bottom