• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you UNHAPPY today?

My social worker couldn't make it over today because she broke her foot. I was pretty shocked when she told me on the phone. And I was really hoping we'd go to Mastermind Toys today.
Of course, that's not as important as her treatment for her injury. I know if I were in her situation just the frustration of being unable to walk would drive me crazy. I wonder how she broke her foot? And how badly?:(
Maybe I'll make her a nice get-well card for whenever the next time I see her.:)

My social worker couldn't make it over today because she broke her foot. I was pretty shocked when she told me on the phone. And I was really hoping we'd go to Mastermind Toys today.
Of course, that's not as important as her treatment for her injury. I know if I were in her situation just the frustration of being unable to walk would drive me crazy. I wonder how she broke her foot? And how badly?:(
Maybe I'll make her a nice get-well card for whenever the next time I see her.:)

A card sounds like a lovely idea. I like the way you talked yourself through your disappointment and thought about how things were for your social worker.

Got in a bad mood (don't really know what to call it) today.
It randomly happens from time to time. I don't really know why it happens, but it seems to be related to topics I see, hear, read, or think about.
When it happens, it usually last a few minutes to most of the day.

During my grocery store night shift, our team got far too much work, and we had a staff shortage. We did everything we could. Once our shift ended, we basically looked at the mountain of unopened boxes (that contained food destined for the shelves), and said, "Screw this." After informing management personnel of the predicament, they respected our efforts, and we went home.

Ugh. Rough night. I had three-quarter sprinted back and forth across the store, trying to accomplish all that I could, for the dairy and frozen food departments. Fortunately, I'll be returning to the main aisles tonight, where I excel.

Since I'm not allowed to say anything that would besmirch the company's name, I'll nickname it, "Happy Food Store." :D

I was going to go out shopping and then eating with my mom, but I overslept and have to go tomorrow instead. Mom said it wouldn't have been a problem if she wasn't going a party this evening. Party? What's a party?:rolleyes:

And it's too hot and humid and I don't really have any spare money for a cab so I'm stuck in the apartment for yet another day.

And when I was doing the dishes a minute ago, I accidentally broke one.

And I don't get YouTube's logic at all. If they have any logic. But that doesn't stop me from spending 99% of my life in front of it.

Antifreeze (highly toxic for pets) spill in garage. :mad:
Oh no. I've just been reading about that stuff for a book I'm writing. I don't think I'm going to use that poison in my story now, but I sure learned a lot (scary). Especially the fact that the bittering agents they ad don't stop some pets from licking it. Some of them like bitter! :/

I started my computer to write this morning. Computer asks me if I want to restart because there were updates. I, unthinkingly, say 'sure.' Now I'm sitting here forty minutes later and it's still got six minutes to go! Grr.

Major building work is going on next door. Has been for the last couple of months. Of course there is often heavy machinery, beeping noises from various things but now, as to add insult to injury the people working are listening to commercial radio as they work. It's criminal.

It's 39 degrees C out. The weather said it's 30 degrees but it feels like 39. So why don't they just say it's 39 instead? It's very humid out. When I woke up My room was so stuffy it was almost unbearable and my back hurt for some reason which mad it hard to get up. And then I took a couple of my soft plastic dolls out of the laundry bag I stored them in. One of them had the side of her face squashed and ugly dark smudges. Possibly dye from the dark blue bag. I tried getting it off with strong nail polish remover but it took the paint off her face much better. The other doll not only had smudges on her face but when I took her black cat costume I found ugly black dye on her body as well. So I took all the dolls out of the bag and will need to find something better to put them in, and I don't know if I can restore the other dolls and might even have to throw them away or give them away.:(

And now a doll's bed I made by hand only a few month's ago has fallen apart. I should have just bought one of those plastic doll beds for around $20 in the store but no! I had to waste time, effort and money on making a doll's bed from cereal boxes and duct tape because I saw a video on how to make such a bed for 18-inch dolls on YouTube and wanted to give it a unique theme like cute foxes. But now all I have are the fox-patterned blanket, pillow, and the little fox doll I made to go with it.

Actually, one of my cats decided to sleep on the bed, which would have been adorable if she hadn't squashed it in the middle.:smirkcat: I was just inspecting the bed to see if there was a way I could prop the middle back up when the whole thing started falling apart, and I just gave up.

I'm feeling like Charlie Brown today, in the Christmas special where he makes the little tree keel right over, and he walks away saying how everything he touches gets killed or ruined.

New Threads

Top Bottom